Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beretta Whitewing Special

Comment

Another vote for Ruger Red Label 20 gauge.

Comment

Winchester Ranger model 120.

Comment

Browning BPS Medallion 12 gauge... My dad gave me one of these in a 3.5" chambering when I graduated high school. It had been sitting in his safe since I was 11. It's still my absolute favorite!

2018 SHOT Show Special — Gloss blue finish barrel and forged/machined steel receiver, scroll engraving, bottom ejection, gloss grade II/III walnut, silver bead sight, pump action

Comment

Love my 391.

Comment

Right now I guess it’s a Winchester 1300. Other than that, M2 Benelli.

Comment

Under $1500 - Remington 870
                Over $1500- Browning Citori

Comment

Sbeii

Comment

Comment

Don't know how I could have just one.... but if I had to pick, I'd have to go with a Winchester Model 12 3" 12 gauge 30" full choke plain barrel...

Comment

Benelli nova. I have 2 that go with me to the goose spread every time I hunt. I guided for years and saw many high dollar autoloaders crap out. I would pass a nova pver and they would start shooting. They are not sexy, but they go boom every time, they keep shooting when you abuse them, and they will flatten anything that flies.

Comment

Just another fact on my nova, Just looked up the case count that has been shot through my original nova. I have shot 311 cases through it. Only repair it ever needed is I wore out the cap that covers the spring in the magazine. Ten dollars later, she was back flipping geese over.

Comment

Browning, Benelli, or Beretta. Shoulder all of them and go with the one that fits you best. 12 gauge is the most versatile.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                              Beretta A390
                              This. I have two, a camo, and a walnut and blued one. No better all around shotgun exists for me.

Comment

I've shot them all and I'd take a 390

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X