Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BowTechGuardian View Post
    Rob,
    Where have you been? Haven't heard from you in a while.
    Lance,
    I have been working my butt off . we had a contract change at HP so I have been working a ton. How are you ? I haven't seen you on much either .

Comment

Originally posted by alec73065 View Post
      Lance,
      I have been working my butt off . we had a contract change at HP so I have been working a ton. How are you ? I haven't seen you on much either .
      We have been very busy. A little down time this week and then it picks up next week. As many Soldiers that come through the SRP site you wouldn't think there is any drawdown anytime soon.

Comment

We have been very busy. A little down time this week and then it picks up next week. As many Soldiers that come through the SRP site you wouldn't think there is any drawdown anytime soon.
        I never thought there was??

Comment

Will be coming through at the end of June

Comment

Originally posted by jbitt4x4 View Post
            My buddy just caught a 43lber up towards north fort..

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
            I would be happy with one that size.

Comment

Originally posted by HoffDawg View Post
              Will be coming through at the end of June
              Like to meet you. There will be some long lines.

Comment

Originally posted by jbitt4x4 View Post
                I never thought there was??
                You might have gotten out while the gettin was good.

Comment

Like to meet you. There will be some long lines.
                  What part of SRP do you work?

Comment

Hey all life is good here in Africa, keeping busy as all get out with training, I will post up some pics here real soon all is good. Keep killing them birds..

Comment

Originally posted by HoffDawg View Post
                      What part of SRP do you work?
                      I work with the mobilizing AR & NG that MOB here at Hood. When you are in the dome where personnel and finance are I sit along the the large window at the back of the dome.

Comment

Finally put enough dirt under my shoes that I came across some hogs during the day today. Wish I would have had my shotgun. Got my adrenaline going a bit when the big boar stopped, looked at me and snorted. Dont think my pocket knife would have won that battle!

Comment

Originally posted by J-Raz View Post
                          Finally put enough dirt under my shoes that I came across some hogs during the day today. Wish I would have had my shotgun. Got my adrenaline going a bit when the big boar stopped, looked at me and snorted. Dont think my pocket knife would have won that battle!
                          Well, at least you saw something. Gives you incentive to keep heading out. I like that snort they make (almost as much as the squeal they make when you stick them).

Anybody know if tomorrow is a training holiday or not. Thinking about maybe going to the lake, but if it's a TH I'll just stay home. The lake is not the place to be on week ends or holidays. All the crazies are out.

Comment

ED pm sent

Comment

I don't like that snort so much when im unarmed. LOL

Anyone know who Mellis is?

Comment

I work with the mobilizing AR & NG that MOB here at Hood. When you are in the dome where personnel and finance are I sit along the the large window at the back of the dome.
                                I'll keep my eyes open for ya.

Comment

Working...
                                X