This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
    Did you miss the "one month ago" part by Dean Jones' name?

(by Dean Jones1 month ago)
    Nope.

Comment

Guess I'm pulling for the Dawgs this weekend as well as the Pokes and Cougs!

Ready for LSU to have a coach as well!

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        I interesting theory.

Doubt it's true.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
        Is that some of our morons from the Pace forum?😂🤣😂

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
          A&M is probably a good landing spot for him.

I’m not sure that he’d beat out Achane for the starting role. The kid has only gotten better each week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
            I’m not sure that he’d beat out Achane for the starting role. The kid has only gotten better each week.

You think Achane can hold up a whole season as RB1? He is talented, but he is also pretty small.

Comment

Billy Napier is targeting Knowles as his DC for Florida. I hope this happens, so Patrick Toney (current DC for Napier at Louisiana) would be free to join McGuire at Texas Tech.
              I think Toney is probably in top 3 candidates to become the Cajuns head coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
                ls&u to announce coach on wed . .
                This is coming from Justin Vincent ex lsu rb. He is part of the tiger athletic foundation but doubt he has anymore inside info on an announcement day than any other supposed insiders have had so far and been wrong.

Comment

Explain this one....

I’m just not sold on Riley all the big games, his plan has foiled. Brady has done more in a faster time frame, and his play calling has adapted across the CFB front. I believe his ceiling is higher than Riley. From my eye ball test, Riley just doesn’t do it for me

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                    I’m just not sold on Riley all the big games, his plan has foiled. Brady has done more in a faster time frame, and his play calling has adapted across the CFB front. I believe his ceiling is higher than Riley. From my eye ball test, Riley just doesn’t do it for me

We are talking HFC, not play caller.

The issue with the young guys (outside of overall experience of running a program) is they don't have the connections to build a staff, so he will need some major help there. They will have to really build a staff around him to help him through the process.

On a side note........I have never understood why schools just want to hire great OC or DC and expect them to be great HFC. Just because you can call plays, does not make you a great head coach. The thinking of only hiring coordinators drives me crazy. Off my soap box.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                      Is that some of our morons from the Pace forum?[emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23]
                      Not sure. I saw it from some of our morons on Facebook groups. [emoji23]

Comment

Same, it hasn’t looked the same when he’s not handed a Heisman caliber quarterback, and a room full of stoops recruits.

I think he’s probably a great coach, but maybe not the level ou wants to bid against USC over.

Comment

I agree. If you look at LR his first year 2017 was his best with Stoops kids. LR's teams have slowly digressed each year since then.

Comment

We are talking HFC, not play caller.

The issue with the young guys (outside of overall experience of running a program) is they don't have the connections to build a staff, so he will need some major help there. They will have to really build a staff around him to help him through the process.

On a side note........I have never understood why schools just want to hire great OC or DC and expect them to be great HFC. Just because you can call plays, does not make you a great head coach. The thinking of only hiring coordinators drives me crazy. Off my soap box.

I’m strictly talking between the two candidates, nothing beyond that… I’d roll with Brady before stoops… after that my answer would change

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                              Not sure. I saw it from some of our morons on Facebook groups. [emoji23]

It’s same.

Comment

You think Achane can hold up a whole season as RB1? He is talented, but he is also pretty small.

He is on the smaller side, but I can see him abandoning track after this year and then packing on some weight.

I could definitely see Achane and Evans splitting carries like he and Spiller have been doing for the majority of the season.

If Evans head is right and his foot is fully recovered, I would love to see him in CS either way.

Comment

Working...
                                X