Need help finding two rental UTV’s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help finding two rental UTV’s

I run Texas operations for a security company. We have a contract over a 16 acre business park that’s being remodeled in Austin. I have two UTV’s that are manned by security officers that ride the perimeter constantly In oppose directions 24-7. I’ve been renting two UTV’s but the company has provided me with complete junk that has been broke down since they day they arrived.

Needing two that I can rent monthly.

Anyone here have any contacts in that industry???

They don’t need to be fast or even 4x4. Just reliable and able to be delivered QUICK!

Please pass on my cell if you know of a company that has two to rent and will deliver to Austin as well as service if the need arises.

210-971-1376

Thanks!

Cody

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How close to temple are you?

Comment

If you don't need 4 wheel drive and you don't need power/fast what about checking out gas golf carts? Seems there should be some of those available for rent somewhere....... just a thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech38 View Post
        How close to temple are you?

Need them delivered to Austin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sent you a pm

Comment

Originally posted by TKRanch View Post
            If you don't need 4 wheel drive and you don't need power/fast what about checking out gas golf carts? Seems there should be some of those available for rent somewhere....... just a thought.
            ^^ x2 ^^ golf carts

Comment

Working...
            X