No announcement yet.

Friday night lights!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gilmer slid by Lindale last Friday 49-35. Got Carthage University this week. #1 vs #2 4ad2. Hopefully it'll be a barn burner.

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
      Gilmer slid by Lindale last Friday 49-35. Got Carthage University this week. #1 vs #2 4ad2. Hopefully it'll be a barn burner.
      My favorite opponent… I’m ready

Comment

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
        My favorite opponent… I’m ready
        Same here lol, bought my tickets yesterday. What time do yall open the gates?

Comment

Lorena opens up district play at Academy after thumping Madisonville last week, 49-16.
          Preseason district favorite against an undefeated Academy team should be a good early test for both teams.
          Good luck to all this week!

Comment

rockwall v rockwall-heath friday night, the I-30 classic, rockwall is #8 in the state and heath is #11, hopefully its a good one.

great video from the game 4 years ago, which his the best football game ive ever seen in person. no less than 10 guys from that video still playing on saturdays.

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Same here lol, bought my tickets yesterday. What time do yall open the gates?
                Oh no, y’all having to play in Carthage???
                Good luck with that!!!
                Franklin takes on Lexington in Lexington. This will start district play and should decide district winner assuming all the other teams are mediocre!!!

Comment

Originally posted by marshman View Post
                  Good luck!
                  thanks bud, were gonna need it

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
                  Oh no, y’all having to play in Carthage???
                  Good luck with that!!!
                  Franklin takes on Lexington in Lexington. This will start district play and should decide district winner assuming all the other teams are mediocre!!!
                  Yep, we gotta go into the mouth of the beast. Lol

Comment

Pretty good podcast discussing high school football

Listen to this episode from Clear Eyes Full Hearts on Spotify. Recap of the Week 4 Scores and “Small Town Spotlight” has a little bit of a Czech twist as we cover La Grange and West  --- Send in a voice message: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/clear-eyes-full-hearts/message

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                      Pretty good podcast discussing high school football

Listen to this episode from Clear Eyes Full Hearts on Spotify. Recap of the Week 4 Scores and “Small Town Spotlight” has a little bit of a Czech twist as we cover La Grange and West  --- Send in a voice message: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/clear-eyes-full-hearts/message

link doesnt work for me, can you give the show and title?

Comment

Comment

It’s only on Spotify at the moment. They are working to get it on Apple

Comment

Apple link

Comment

thanks, i use stitcher and they only have the trailer listed right now for some reason. i marked it though and will check back.

Comment

Lots of good games this week with most districts starting play. We had some key guys out last week. Coupled with a slow start and by far the worst officiating I have ever seen.

We start district this week. Back to hopefully close to 100% and full speed now. Hopefully last week woke them up.

Comment

Working...
                                X