Possibly moving to Kerrville - HELP please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possibly moving to Kerrville - HELP please

Myself and my family may be moving to the Kerrville area. We are doing as much research as possible and figured I'd go ahead and throw one up here.

For those of you that live there, are there any recommended areas to live? More importantly, we have a 5 and 3yr old and are looking for help on the schools. Good, bad, ugly? Public and private.

Any other information you find useful I am all ears. Thank you in advance!

Got a good buddy of mine who’s lived there all his life and could possibly answer these questions! Let me know if you want his contact info.

Comment

Only advice I can give is get everything done in town during the week. It is getting like Wimberly and the population increases 500% on weekends. Lots of new neighborhoods with young folks so schools should be good

Comment

I live in Comfort pretty close to there. That’s where we “go to town”. It’s a pretty safe town that has good schools. Housing is pretty high around there and getting higher. Our place is 25 min from kerrville.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sent you a PM with my numbers give me a call and I can give you the run down

Comment

Lived here 20 years. All my kids and except 1 granddaughter live here. Pm me your number and when to call and will share with you.

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Originally posted by Austin View Post
                Sent you a PM with my numbers give me a call and I can give you the run down
                Just the man I was going to tell you to contact .
                Welcome to the area .

Comment

Should be a great place to raise your kids. There are a few smaller communities nearby, Harper, Comfort, etc. that might suit you just fine.

Comment

It's a very hot area....I have a friend that has a realtor there, and they are having a difficult time finding something to buy. I like the area and sure miss the hill country....I think you will be happy with the kids growing up in that area.

Comment

I think you’ll love it, schools seem to rated well and you have just about everything you need there. We almost moved but we were gonna move onto a property with two homes and MIL got cold feet. She kicks herself for not taking the plunge.

Comment

Thank you to everyone who has reached out. I’ll be contacting y’all shortly!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                        X