Deal alert at Lowes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chehunt View Post
    I bought a pallet online for Austin store yesterday...hope its there in the morning.
    I just got a call that they didn’t have the stock to fill my order so if you didn’t get that you are probably good.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
      Razorback01 musta got the other 13.

Juat ribbing ya . Hope all is well brother.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

You need to come by sometime since I moved to your area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Deal alert at Lowes

San Antonio today Callaghan/410. Thx OP. Sick deal.

Comment

This thing turned into a cluster on par with the $65 Ozark Trail coolers.

Comment

Originally posted by Outtaluck View Post
            Was at Lowe’s yesterday picking up a water nozzle and found this outside lawn and garden. 40lb bags of corn $4.49. They also had the apple corn for $6.58 per bag. This was at the McKinney Lowe’s on 75. Use the Lowe’s app or brickseek to find in your area.

Thanks for the heads up good sir. Got mine today here in Houston. Beats the heck out of 12 bucks a bag at the local feed shop!

Comment

I went to go buy some at Lowe's today at I-10 and Bunker Hill. They had two pallets way up on the shelf. They would not allow me to purchase any because the company that makes the corn recalled it and they would not allow me to purchase any of it at all. Just an FYI. Even if you call before and check website. It was about an hour round trip for me so I ended up walking out with some ant killer.

Comment

Originally posted by AmmannsvilleGUY View Post
                I went to go buy some at Lowe's today at I-10 and Bunker Hill. They had two pallets way up on the shelf. They would not allow me to purchase any because the company that makes the corn recalled it and they would not allow me to purchase any of it at all. Just an FYI. Even if you call before and check website. It was about an hour round trip for me so I ended up walking out with some ant killer.
                They told me that they couldn’t sell it since it was a seasonal item on hold when they cancelled my online orders. The price also changed about an hour after i talked to them. Guessing it’s being held for some manager’s buddy.

Comment

Bought a pallet yesterday and will be taking alot of it back. The majority of the sacks I opened with wet and some already rotten. Would be good pig bait but not that many sacks

Comment

Were they inside or out? Want to check it out but dont want moldy wet corn

Comment

I just searched the Houston metro area and majority of the locations are showing $12.98 for the 40lbs bags of the Original.

Comment

Lowes in Beaumont has no stock and they want $12.98/per bag

Comment

Originally posted by Colter View Post
                          Bought a pallet yesterday and will be taking alot of it back. The majority of the sacks I opened with wet and some already rotten. Would be good pig bait but not that many sacks

Anyone else experience this? I have 36 bags being held about 30 mins from home that I’d rather not go get if it’s trash.

Comment

Could not talk the Waco store into matching the 4.49 price.......they are holding at 12.98 for regular and 14.98 for Apple Scent..................

Some of you have all the luck....................ha

Rwc

Comment

They brought mine in from out back and was wrapped in plastic but was wet. Opened a couple sacks and were fine however there were several bags that were soaking wet and rotten

Comment

This is a deal, thanks for the heads up! Heading to Lowes this afternoon to hopefully grab a pallet.

Comment

Working...
                                X