Buc-ee's EZ-Feeder Price Increase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    You should see the price increase on the Lamcos....
    Was curious and went to their website. You are correct, they have gone way up!

Comment

You should see the price increase on the Lamcos....
      Yup. I'm picking up a 600 pounder this weekend and they're pushing $850 now. Dealer said they've had two recent price increases.

Comment

Buc-ee's EZ-Feeder Price Increase

Originally posted by Ag 89 View Post
        Was curious and went to their website. You are correct, they have gone way up!

Yup… I was looking at them the other day for a buddy![emoji43]*[emoji94]. Sticker shock compared to what I paid 3 years ago

Comment

I have one in dfw area I bought this last yr for a new lease we are no longer on. I’d sell it for what I paid or it, $399 and will include the battery and no tax. Was going to keep it just in case but who knows when that will be. It is currently at my ranch in Navarro co but could bring back to Midlothian.

I also have a 300# all seasons free choice protein feeder I’d sell for an additional $150 if interested.

Comment

Originally posted by kry226 View Post
            Yup. I'm picking up a 600 pounder this weekend and they're pushing $850 now. Dealer said they've had two recent price increases.
            $700 at Tractor Supply in Eagle Pass a couple weekends ago. This was for the 600 lb low and throw.

Comment

Originally posted by forced-2-work View Post
              as "smart" said, no the tractor supply EZ feeders are 400# and I just checked 2 days ago and they are now up to $399. up $20 from when I bought one a little over a month ago. sure wish prices would stop going up cause my pay check sure as heck isn't going up any like everything else.

You can thank Joe n da Ho for that, but at least we don't see any more "mean tweets"...

Comment

Yup… I was looking at them the other day for a buddy![emoji43]*[emoji94]. Sticker shock compared to what I paid 3 years ago

Wow! The prices have all gone nuts!

When my EZ feeders and Lamco’s give out I will go back to using a 5 gallon bucket with a stick in it.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                  You can thank Joe n da Ho for that, but at least we don't see any more "mean tweets"...
                  I will take "mean tweets" all day long right now. with building a house everything that we priced out last year and budgeted for to pay out of pocket is now 2x what is was.

oh, an I actually really like the EZ feeder 400#. stable and super easy to fill and operate.

Comment

Originally posted by breeds13 View Post
                    $700 at Tractor Supply in Eagle Pass a couple weekends ago. This was for the 600 lb low and throw.
                    Thanks, but that's a bit out of my territory... Just the gas or freight alone would eat up any savings. I'll be picking mine up in Childress.

Comment

Comment

I got a ez feeder at tractor supply for 379.00 just before she was marking it up to 399

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                          Wow! The prices have all gone nuts!

When my EZ feeders and Lamco’s give out I will go back to using a 5 gallon bucket with a stick in it.
                          Or hunt National Forest.

Comment

Originally posted by pure lefty View Post
                            I got a ez feeder at tractor supply for 379.00 just before she was marking it up to 399

It wasn’t the 600# feeder like Bucees sells though. Am I right?

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                              It wasn’t the 600# feeder like Bucees sells though. Am I right?
                              The only EZ Feeder I've seen at Tractor Supply is the 400#.

Comment

Originally posted by kry226 View Post
                                Thanks, but that's a bit out of my territory... Just the gas or freight alone would eat up any savings. I'll be picking mine up in Childress.
                                Just saying you might try looking at your local Tractor Supply if you're interested in that feeder.

Comment

Working...
                                X