No announcement yet.

A comment on the ammo shortage - from somebody who knows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7 million new shooters since March... Impressive. I have political comments but I'll save them for the proper forum.
    I have toured the Remington Ammunition plant at least twice and it is stunning how large the facility is. When the bird hunting season is over, they will probably cease shotgun ammunition production to focus on handgun calibers.
    Rio Ammunition is located in Marshall Texas but they don't allow tours. I really don't know how big their factory is, but I hope someone here can tell me.

Comment

Thanks for sharing!

Comment

There is no way the TBH tinfoils will believe this.

Comment

Originally posted by GA Bowhunter View Post
          Did he tell anyone anything they did not already know?
          He sure did for me. I didn’t know about 7 million new firearm owners since March. That answers a few questions that I had.

That was a very insightful video. Thanks for sharing Jerp.

Comment

Good video! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
              There are a few of us that just buy arrows................
              3 dozen in the last few weeks.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Great video.
                I have seen things starting to improve... I saw .300 Blackout on the shelf for the first time in months yesterday!

Comment

Originally posted by EZ-10RANCH View Post
                  He sure did for me. I didn’t know about 7 million new firearm owners since March. That answers a few questions that I had.
                  That's valid.

On the Georgia forum we have a very active political subform. We have been discussing all the new shooters for months.

Consensus is that the majority of them are probably the bad guys(liberals).

I should have said that anyone(us gun nuts) who stays on top of 2A/gun issues would not learn anything new in that video.
                  Last edited by GA Bowhunter; 12-19-2020, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Why can we not purchase directly from the manufacturer? Like some products.
                    Online verification can easily happen today. Takes away the gouge power.

Comment

Originally posted by GA Bowhunter View Post
                      That's valid.

On the Georgia forum we have a very active political subform. We have been discussing all the new shooters for months.

Consensus is that the majority of them are probably the bad guys(liberals).

I should have said that anyone(us gun nuts) who stays on top of 2A/gun issues would not learn anything new in that video.
                      Every new gun owner I know personally that got a gun in 2020 is a minority afraid of some radical trumper being violent.

2A is for all. Everyone needs a gun or 5!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

I hope they give their employees some nice bonuses.

OP, thanks for positing.

Comment

Because a basic tenet of manufacturing is that you do not sell to your customer’s customer

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                            Because a basic tenet of manufacturing is that you do not sell to your customer’s customer

Federal premiums website has a “add to cart” button. I’ve never ordered from them but it appears you can

Comment

Working...
                            X