Which Samsung TV?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which Samsung TV?

65" or bigger. Fire away! Just like to watch TV, movies and such, not a gamer.

Why limit your choice to just Samsung ?

This is the best bang for your the buck in 65” smart tv’s.
    I’ve seen it priced in the $499 - $629 price range.

https://www.rtings.com/tv/reviews/tc...s535-2020-qled

Search this website for reviews , specs, and ratings

https://www.rtings.com/tv/reviews/best/by-size/65-inch

Comment

Go to Best Buy and look at all of them. Then look online for the best price. Samsung is about the best TV in its price range in my opinion. We have 3 and love them.

Comment

Have the curve and love it!

Comment

Costco has a 65” q70 for $1099. Probably going to pick one up

Comment

Originally posted by warrington View Post
            Costco has a 65” q70 for $1099. Probably going to pick one up
            Costco is the way to go, you can look at them side by side. If you using the Costco Visa they add two years additional warranty.

Lots of good reviews of TV's on CNET :
            Here are our top picks for the best TVs of 2024, based on side-by-side comparisons at CNET's testing lab.
            Last edited by Rango; 11-15-2020, 08:50 AM.

Comment

I'd be wary about buying another Samsung.

I bought a 55" edge lit about 2 years ago. Couple months ago the screen started showing fading on one end of the panel, which spread to half of the panel. Researched it and found it was a widely reported issue which Samsung refused to repair or replace, as the LED strips were only covered for 18 months.

I opened mine up to see if it was something I could fix, and the bad LEDs had scorched and melted the edge of the panel itself.

We have an LG 42" in the bedroom that we've had for almost 10 years with no issues. We chose a 65" LG to replace the Samsung.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                I'd be wary about buying another Samsung.

I bought a 55" edge lit about 2 years ago. Couple months ago the screen started showing fading on one end of the panel, which spread to half of the panel. Researched it and found it was a widely reported issue which Samsung refused to repair or replace, as the LED strips were only covered for 18 months.

I opened mine up to see if it was something I could fix, and the bad LEDs had scorched and melted the edge of the panel itself.
                Funny we had a great experience with Samsung. My son's TV FELL OVER during the Ridgecrest Earthquake, July 4 2019:

...obviously not their fault. They covered it anyway...

Comment

We have had great luck LG flat screens

Comment

Any of them. They’re greatness

Comment

Go to 75" if you have a big room. I bought the series 8 and its been really good so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                        65" or bigger. Fire away! Just like to watch TV, movies and such, not a gamer.

I went with a 75 inch Samsung Q80T for living room and 2 75 inch Samsung 7000 series for my back porch/ outdoor kitchen. The Q80T has pretty good reviews but they say last years model is actually a little better if you can find one. Just got the living room hung last night and it looks great! I will be working on the back porch today so I’ll be able to give a better review better the two models once they are up.

LG makes a very nice TV and I almost went LG but I’ve already got 2 55’s and a 65 all Samsung in the bedrooms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a Q60 82” and it’s sweeeet. Seemed the beat value for the large size.

Comment

Watching my wife belt out some praise music right now in fact. I’m at home with the kids

Comment

I found the best deal at Sam’s Club but then went to Nebraska Furniture Mart and they matched it plus some.

Comment

Working...
                              X