Anyone hiring?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone hiring?

Looking for employment in the San Antonio and surrounding areas. Wanting to relocate the family back to the Schertz area where we have friends and family.

I've worked in Law Enforcement since 2008. Been looking at school police departments in area. Will consider other type jobs that'll be able to support a family.

Took a lot to make this post. Thanks for looking!

No help here, but good luck to you.

Comment

Best of luck to you, sir.

Comment

San Marcos police department and hays county sheriffs department. Hop and a skip from schertz.

Comment

Buccees

Comment

Originally posted by krl014 View Post
            San Marcos police department and hays county sheriffs department. Hop and a skip from schertz.
            Thanks!

Comment

tpwd looking for g.w"s
              Last edited by waterdog; 11-13-2020, 07:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
                tpwd looking for g.w"s
                Would love to, but they require a Bachelor degree.

Comment

If u can’t find an LE job right now tryout not looking. Not sure about the San Antonio area but forth bend and Houston are packed with openings. Stafford PD needs 12. Richmond has 7. Ft Bend is gonna need 300 with the new sheriff coming in.

Comment

Victoria S.O is hiring . I know it not San Antonio but they are hiring .

Comment

Tesla is hiring in southeast Austin. 130 would get you there pretty quick.

Comment

There’s a lot of construction work out there. Equipment and crane operators make very good money.

Comment

Toyota Motor Manufacturing is hiring. I ado thought I saw a billboard saying Schertz PD was hiring.

Comment

Black Rifle Coffee Company just had some openings at their San Antonio store. Don’t recall the positions.

Comment

UPS is hiring Seasonal and pays pretty well. You could do that and use the opportunity to get a look around the area and network. LE hiring process would take a while anyway and the UPS job would get some cash coming in...

Comment

Working...
                              X