This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
    Alabama sucks. Only has like 12 sacks, and that includes all the early cupcakes
    Who would you define as good?

Comment

Originally posted by TwoHighways View Post
      Okie State O is not very good. QB has been under some pressure, but haven’t been impressed with play when he has had time.
      He has largely been a disappointment given his perceived talent. He still gets brain freeze under pressure

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
        He has largely been a disappointment given his perceived talent. He still gets brain freeze under pressure
        Don’t remember being impressed with him last year either. I’d consider pulling the kid if this next drive doesn’t end up with points (they really need a touchdown).

Comment

Originally posted by Snapperhead94 View Post
          Who would you define as good?
          GA, Cincy, maybe Iowa

Comment

Originally posted by TwoHighways View Post
            Okie State O is not very good. QB has been under some pressure, but haven’t been impressed with play when he has had time.
            I think they will beat Oklahoma. They always have a letdown game as well. Baylor ain't no slouch either.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow… I guess sacks define how good a team is or not? [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]. That’s a new one!

Comment

And right on cue, the kid starts making some plays.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                  Wow… I guess sacks define how good a team is or not? [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]. That’s a new one!
                  Mississippi State is good!!

Comment

We’ve got ourselves a ballgame again

Comment

Seth small has no power today it seems… two kicks coming up short that are well within his range typically.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I second guessed going for 2 initially, but felt maybe it was justified given the change in momentum. That linebacker got over quickly. I thought the running back coming out into the flats was going to be an easy pitch and catch for 2 early in the development of the play.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
                          GA, Cincy, maybe Iowa
                          If you think Bama sucks, I'd hate to know what you think about the Big12ish.

Comment

Texas, you are Jekyll and Hyde.

Comment

Hey Brock, want to trade the next two avatars for a copy of the 10/10/21 Tuscaloosa News? It has never been opened

Comment

I’d be so disappointed if I was a Texas fan right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X