No announcement yet.

Hagerman Segment B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would anyone hunting solo like to buddy up on this hunt? Not looking to hunt together or share scouting intel, etc. But to to have someone know where we are in case one of us falls out of a stand or has your back in case one of us gets in a pickle.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CrossTimbers View Post
      Would anyone hunting solo like to buddy up on this hunt? Not looking to hunt together or share scouting intel, etc. But to to have someone know where we are in case one of us falls out of a stand or has your back in case one of us gets in a pickle.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
      PM sent!

Comment

Lot of TBHs in B, same here. Did a BH Ed course this past Sunday at Hagerman, after the course was over, spent the remainder of the day, and Monday am looking around. Walked over some of the same ground that I've walked many times in the past.

Looking forward to another nice week at the H. Since I'll be around, I'm happy to help, and may need some myself.

Comment

Also, need someone to kick-off a Seg B 2021 thread instead of rehashing a year old thread.

Comment

Hey guys new to the site. After 4 years of applying I got drawn for Hagerman. Hunting segment B. I just got back from my Colorado elk hunt and I gotta say when I found out about getting drawn for Hagerman I was more excited than I was for Colorado. Really looking forward to hunting such a quality property.

Comment

Working...
            X