This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hayek'sPupil View Post
    Really glad to see so many optimistic and hopeful longhorns that way there will be huge let down for them when the season is over
    What thread are you reading? There have been exactly three "predictions" from Longhorn fans ranging from as few as 6 wins to as high as 8. Do you expect them to win fewer than 6?

Comment

I’m optimistic for the Aggies, but there’s too many unknowns for me this year. Don’t know who our QB is. One is a transfer, one had a season ending injury last year (he’s still unproven), and the other is a freshman. Lost a lot of stud defensive talent and our DC. I think we are a 2-3 loss team, but that could easily be + or - 2 losses. The Miami game will be a good bellwether for this squad. Don’t sleep on Arkansas. I think they’re criminally ranked low in the preseason poll and will be a force this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

LSU 9-3

Texas 9-3

ATM 8-4

Bama 11-1 Natty Champ

No one else matters on here

Comment

A&M 12-0
          Texas 6-6
          Bama 11-1

Comment

10-2! LFG! Ready to Roll!!!!!!!!

But probably 8-4 [emoji30]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We have some dudes on D, OL returns 3/5 starters with a preseason all american, and two former ALL-SEC freshmen last year... Achane will go for 1300+ yards finally getting the majority of touches (avg 7 YPC in his career)......it all depends on if our starting QB plays entire year.

Went 8-4 last year with our statistically worst QB in a decade, 10-2 if the stars align and a NY6 bowl.

Comment

Bama I think runs away with it easily this year

LSU is hard to predict. I think Ole Miss is overrated right now, Arkansas scares me and Leach isnt an easy out. Tennessee is LSU East opponent this year and best Tennessee team they have had in a while. And A&M game is always a tough one.8-4 is ehh, 9-3 or better is a very successful season and 7-5 is disappointing.

Comment

Ags go 9-3 or 10-2. I would call it a successful season if we go 10-2 and win a NY6 Bowl. It’ll be a failed season if we go 8-4. We win in all in 2023.

Bama Wins it all
                  Last edited by James; 08-10-2022, 04:12 PM. Reason: Lines were off

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                    Bama I think runs away with it easily this year
                    You can not count out Ohio State

Aggies go 9 - 3

Horn goes 6 - 6

LSU 8 - 4

Comment

LSU improves to 8-4 this year.....possibly 9-3, I think a lot hinges on how the opening game vs Florida State goes. It was pretty obvious against UCLA that we were in for a long season. If we can handle Florida State like we ought to, I think we will be headed in the right direction.

Comment

Looking for to the season no matter what it brings, just ready to be in the stands!

Sic'Em!

Comment

Originally posted by Rush2Judge View Post
                          What thread are you reading? There have been exactly three "predictions" from Longhorn fans ranging from as few as 6 wins to as high as 8. Do you expect them to win fewer than 6?
                          He's having trouble reading through his maroon glasses.

Horns 7-5 maybe 8-4

Comment

2022 College Football - Fall Camps and Predictions Thread

Rueben Owens recruitment was odd, kid goes out of state. All good, Sark just landed Baxter!

Bijan set the tone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This commitment likely just secured Toviano and Matthews as well.
                            Last edited by Chad C; 08-10-2022, 05:36 PM.

Comment

Rickie Collins the best qb in Louisiana this year commits at 7pm

Comment

Baxter was target #1 all along (I have mentioned that as much). Glad he finally went public.

Owens is a special talent but unfortunately it may never get a chance to shine.

Comment

Working...
                                X