Looking for a compact, high quality "slot" feeder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a compact, high quality "slot" feeder

I guess with inflation, my neighbors have stopped or cut back feeding and my feeder at my house is over run with deer that don't get along so I'd like to put another feeder in the back of the house. I sold a judge 500lb feeder a year or so ago (mistake) and I'd like something like that but smaller. The judge 200 I have in the front yard is very compact, uses a slot to shoot the feed, and has, other than batteries, been going strong for almost 10 years now. I love the slotted tech as the coons can't mess with it and everything is armored so no wires chewed up. Judge, of course, doesn't make a 200 any more.

So, there's my question: compact, high quality, stand and fill feeder. Since these are literally 50 yards, at most, from the barn, filling the smaller unit more often is fine.

Lamco low and throw.

Comment

Originally posted by HOOKNBULLET2 View Post
      Lamco low and throw.
      That smaller one looks good. I'll have to try to find a way to get one to me. They list tractor supply as a dealer but tractor supply says, "no". Hmm.

Comment

Originally posted by ken800 View Post
        That smaller one looks good. I'll have to try to find a way to get one to me. They list tractor supply as a dealer but tractor supply says, "no". Hmm.
        Ive personally seem them here at our local Tractor supply atleast a couple times.

Comment

Originally posted by ken800 View Post
          What I’ve noticed is about half of the TSC’s stock ASF, the other half stocks Lamco.

None have stocked both.
          Last edited by HOOKNBULLET2; 07-19-2022, 07:52 PM. Reason: Sp

Comment

I'll try a couple of different ones. Thanks, fellas.

Comment

Working...
            X