Guess what time it is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guess what time it is

2 days of prep starts today. Procedure on Tuesday. Fellas and Ladies, please get this done. I’ve got a friend younger than me battling colon cancer. I’m 46 and healthy but you never know.
    Attached Files

3, 2, 1.......blast off! Good luck tomorrow.

Comment

Definitely worth doing for peace of mind. That stuff affects everyone differently. After doing it several times I ascertained that I needed to stay within 14 steps of the facilities until it runs
      It’s course. After the violent butt-vomits subside you will feel exceptionaly light on your feet and may even consider taking up high jumping

Comment

Good for you on getting this done. I got colon cancer at 39 and caught it by accident (divine intervention). I beg everyone to get one as soon as you can.

Comment

I’m up in a month or so for my first !
          Not excited, but guess I gotta try stay healthy.
          I think these threads are giving me anxiety lol

Comment

I always said I was going to get one done at 35 years old.. I'm 34 now, so days are counting down.

Comment

Just avoid SnowflakeKillas method

Comment

I’ll spare the details but we have taken effect. The hardest part will be tomorrow. All liquid diet and more explosion juice.

Comment

Ugh. I’m due in the next six months. You wound think there would be a more sophisticated method by 2022.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Had it done at 36 and they said I would have had full blown colon cancer had I waited til 40 to get it done. They removed the polyp and I go back in January for my 5 year follow up.

Comment

Mine is in ten days and my first, good luck.

Comment

My last one was in 2017, so I reckon I'll be talking to my regular doctor about getting another one here in another month or so. It ain't all that bad and can save your life, so don't be childish and put it off.

Comment

Got my 1st one in December. Will be getting them done more regular. My dad is currently battling stage 4 C that started in the colon. The prep sucks but way better than the alternative

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The prep is the hardest part for sure

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
                              I always said I was going to get one done at 35 years old.. I'm 34 now, so days are counting down.
                              Do it! A colonoscopy wasn’t even on my radar at 35. I had colon cancer last year at 45.

Comment

Working...
                              X