DIY Hidden Door-gun safe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DIY Hidden Door-gun safe

Im looking for hidden door gun safe room ideas. the entrance will be in a closet with hanging clothes cover the entrance. Any suggestions/pics on how to build?

I did one w a metal access door
    Hang a flag over the door/wall

It was a closet in a closet

Is this a from scratch build or you want to pull out sheetrock etc

Comment

Originally posted by kingranch View Post
      I did one w a metal access door
      Hang a flag over the door/wall

It was a closet in a closet

Is this a from scratch build or you want to pull out sheetrock etc
      its currently framed and sheet rocked at the moment. Still need to tape/float/texture. This would be similar to a closet in a closet description. Im not sure how to hide the door and I do not want to spend 2k on a prefab hidden door

Comment

Check Pm's

Comment

check out Willabys furniture out of Greenville Tx. He has high quality furniture and is a stand up dude. He sells to Costo now, but he still ships across the country from his little shop.

Comment

Buddy had a the back wall of a gun cabinet that opened up to a gun storage area. It was spring loaded and you just pushed it open but it would close on it's own.

Comment

Murphy Door
              DESCRIPTION PASS THROUGH SPACE Build Your Own Hidden Door! If you have been dreaming of a Murphy Door but don't have measurements to cut for clearances, or access to carpentry equipment; our unassembled bookcase door kit is a great option. Constructed with Paint Grade MDF Arrives ready to assemble. Includes hardware, l

Comment

Murphy door is great.

Comment

I have done a sliding wall also out of bi- pass hardware and door.

Comment

In on this!

Comment

[ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfyOaHCLNw8&t=28s"]Hidden Gun Room - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Skip to 12:30 on this vid for the "vault room".
                        [ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mm6CayNUAdk&t=22s"]VAULT Room on the CHEAP! - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Brute Killer View Post
                          Skip to 12:30 on this vid for the "vault room".
                          VAULT Room on the CHEAP! - YouTube
                          Trust me there's nothing cheap about that safe room. At least not as cheap as it used to be with these lumber prices. I may or may not have a bunch of 3/4" AdvanTech panels around here.

Comment

Working...
                          X