Leon County Manhunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leon County Manhunt

FYI for anyone going to or traveling through the area. Highway 7 between Centerville and Marquez is apparently shut down and I saw one map where a triangle between those towns and up to Buffalo is the search area related to the hunt.

Definitely going to make my trip up this weekend a little more interesting.

Hope they catch him soon. A little to close to home for me to be out of town on a job.

Comment

Time to bring in a dog. The shot might have been a little low. Check near water holes he may be laid up close if he's gut shot. In for LDP's.

Comment

My wife’s parents live in that area and have been in lockdown mode since yesterday.

Comment

I'm thinking Chew will find him!

Comment

I had heard he was surrounded yesterday, but then got a call at 10:30 last night that school was canceled.

Comment

I love KBTX media peeps and how they do on live TV.

I assume theyre interns from ATM or something

Comment

Hope they find him.

Comment

I’m about 7 miles south of area in question. One of my friends posted a picture on fb. Food, utensils, and Glock on counter. Caption: this is how moms and wives in Leon and Madison county fix supper. Have friends in area if manhunt, they aren’t worried, some bad dogs in that area.

Comment

Corrections officers carry revolvers? I didn't figure that was a thing anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Grayson View Post
                      They did when I worked there, but that was back in 1995-2004. Not sure how they do that now on escapes. The escapee needs to worry more about the landowners and the dogs in that area and not the Correctional Officers..

Comment

Originally posted by Grayson View Post
                        I read that one of the officers fired a shotgun at him when he escaped.

Comment

Hopefully they remember to search every gas station, residence, warehouse, farmhouse, henhouse, outhouse and doghouse that that area! Checkpoints at 15 miles

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                            Time to bring in a dog. The shot might have been a little low. Check near water holes he may be laid up close if he's gut shot. In for LDP's.
                            YEP!!!!!

Comment

[ATTACH]1089488[/ATTACH]

Comment

Working...
                              X