Don't do drugs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't do drugs!

I've been known to polish off a bottle of whiskey fairly quickly and Heaven knows a 30 pk is chump change.
    But when it comes to prescription meds, I'm a lightweight!

Backs been killing me lately so I took 1.5 hydrocodines last night at about 10 pm.

It jacked me up! I couldn't sleep. Heck, I was sharpening BHs at 3:30 this a.m.! Finally crashed about 4:30 a.m. only to get up at 6:10 to go to work.

I rarely finish a 20 pk supply of these monthly. Sometimes only about 1/2. But when I need em, I need em.

When I left for work I took another 1/2 of one cause my back and foot were both killing me (broken calcaneus).

Made it through work "ok" and decided to sit for hogs this eve with my curve.

Woke at nearly dark only to check my covert app and see these pics!

As I was looking at pics here they come back. I ready for a shot when here comes a new group in from the opposite direction. Bigger hogs. About 10 of them.
    They all end up boogering and leaving w/o me firing an arrow.

Oh well. Least I got a good nap in.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20220421-224846_CovertWireless.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	63.9 KB
ID:	25279988

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20220421-224834_CovertWireless.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	70.3 KB
ID:	25279989

Nothing you typed swayed me off drugs. Sharpened heads, made some money, got high, took a nap hunting pigs with a curve. Other than the hurt foot & back it sounds like kickayus day.

Comment

Might see into getting the back and foot fixed before your addicted.

But don’t sound like a bad day overall!

Comment

Yeah. I like hunting and naps too....

Comment

I hate those things, they tear my stomach up something fierce.

Comment

I don’t have a problem taking pain meds after surgery. However, my experience with hydrocodone is similar to those of you who don’t handle it well. It keeps me awake and, after about 48 hours, upsets my stomach something fierce.

Comment

I’m with you on being lightweight when taking pain meds or muscle relaxers. I cut mine down in 1/4 size to take, it will still knock me out for 8-10 hrs.
              About 2 yrs ago I had a real bad week that on Friday I told the wife to get a muscle relaxer. I was having leg cramps and muscle spasms in my back. She gave me a whole one about 10 pm Friday night. Didn’t wake up til Saturday night only to get up for a hour or so and then go back to sleep. Woke back up mid day Sunday. I don’t even want to handle the dang meds now.

Comment

Uh what

Comment

Originally posted by CyTxCazador View Post
                  Nothing you typed swayed me off drugs. Sharpened heads, made some money, got high, took a nap hunting pigs with a curve. Other than the hurt foot & back it sounds like kickayus day.
                  LOL...OP hope you feel better soon, pain pills and screwed up sleep sucks!

Comment

No chit ! I went to the ER a couple weeks ago with a kidney stone and he gave me a script for pain in case I had any more. My shoulder was hurting so bad a few days later that I popped one of those. In about thirty minutes I wished I had just put another ice pack on it ! I actually had to get my walking cane out of the closet to make my way around the house.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                      Might see into getting the back and foot fixed before your addicted.

But don’t sound like a bad day overall!
                      x2!

Sad but how weak people get addicted

Comment

Sounds like a great night

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

...So what's the downside of the argument here?

Comment

I'm good

The pills have been going on since 2014. Started w 90 a month. I'd use maybe a 1/4. Cut to 30 month. I'd use bout 1/2. Now 20 a month and I don't use all those. I don't think I'm going to get addicted , lol.

With all the metal in my back I gotta use some occasionally.

Comment

Shoooot….two hydrocodines and a shot of Jack Daniels I’m ready go ride.

Comment

Working...
                              X