No announcement yet.

What's the scoop with your username ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think mine is pretty self explanatory. It was the bow I had at the time, and first forum I ever joined. My creativity lacked, but it is what it is. Oh, and I don't have a destroyer anymore

Comment

My last name.

Comment

My girlfriend says i have big ol buck nutts... Not really , Just love deer hunting .

Comment

My friends call me Sambo and i was born in 1973. Complicated i know !

Comment

Deerhunter was already taken, so I broke it up with 99

Comment

I always helped or ended up quartering the deer of lots of people at camp. My buddy called me the butcher one day and he told me about tbh it was an inside joke meant for him.

Comment

aac for Advanced Armament Corp and shooter because those are the first cans I owned. Also work with FFL/SOT slinging firearms and class 3 items.

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
                  Mine is pretty self explanatory. Headed to deliver a baby right now if you need a hint.
                  Do Good Doc

Comment

It's my name. I came up with my old one off the top of my head and I hated it for a long time so I finally got it changed

Comment

years ago I worked for the Galveston Island Beach Patrol, kids would call me waterdog. still today I have friends that call me that

Comment

What's the scoop with your username ?

I was given mine by a friend that signed me up. I've hated it and want to change it but have had some resistance to the use of joe the grinder. I think it fits great, I'm a welder it would make fun of my skills if I am more know for using a grinder.
                        Last edited by one2bowhunt; 02-26-2015, 08:35 PM.

Comment

I play guitar which is often called an Axe.

Comment

I'll play.... The greatest/ most famous Marine of all time was Louis B. "Chesty" Puller. I, not being near the caliber m
                            Marine he was, will just reference myself as his "boy."....Pullersboy.

Comment

I'm a big fan of mesquite trees, and the Brush Country of South Texas. So that's pretty much it.

Comment

My company name is CSI, and I shoot a Diamond Iceman.

Comment

Working...
                                X