Gun Cart build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gun Cart build

found a jogging stroller for free and so far I've removed the canopy and added mechanical Kolpin grips (they're heavier than i hoped but sweat in that you don't have to mess with a rubber strap each time you take it on and off) Plan to use this for Sporting Clays but open to ideas for other customizations.

To Do still:
    - paint
    - not sure if I'll remove the flip down drink holder or leave on to keep ammo bag from flopping out and hold extra drinks....
    - ideas????
    Attached Files

If you could rig it up like some of those motorized golf caddies that follow you around the coarse. That would be awesome!

Comment

Cool idea. I can see a set up like this being used on public land

Comment

You didn't build Zhit!!!!

Comment

Gonna add another set of rests down lower just for the barrel to rest downward against but not to strap in. Thinking about painting the entire thing but don't know if the cloth will paint well. I like the little tray at the top to put keys in etc...and I think it adds some rigidity to it.

Thinking about losing the lower flip down drink (baby rentention) tray and cutting out the entire seat just leaving the lower basket to hold ammo bag etc...but not sure yet on that

Comment

Well it's a start, need barrel rests, larger basket area with sides in the seat area and yet still fold.

Comment

Originally posted by Triple 000 Buck View Post
              Well it's a start, need barrel rests, larger basket area with sides in the seat area and yet still fold.
              yes gonna add a lower rest but don't think I'll expand the seat area as it has a lower basket too....may just scrap the seat all together and move barrels to rest inside/down the middle frame.

Comment

buddy of mine reworked one a while back.. came out really nice for him

he sent this link as he used some ideas from here... http://www.gunstrollers.com/

Comment

Originally posted by TheWidowMaker View Post
                  If you could rig it up like some of those motorized golf caddies that follow you around the coarse. That would be awesome!
                  Wouldn't that be cool! I've seen those and and fun videos of them going out of control down hills into lakes (where my clubs belong!)

WEll after a quick search, it's fairly easy!: https://www.amazon.com/Alphard-Club-.../dp/B096HNK3VV

almost into a used golf cart at that point haaa
                  Last edited by Leon County Slayer; 08-19-2022, 01:58 PM.

Comment

I stripped the seat out of the one I built and installed a plastic vegetable crate for shooting bag and shells in the bottom frame. Downside was that it wouldn't fold down completely but the upper handle could lay down.

Comment

I would take the bottom cup holder shelf off or trim it down. I wouldn't worry about paint. It would be flaking off in no time. I thow my range bag into the seat area.

Comment

Originally posted by andre3k View Post
                        I would take the bottom cup holder shelf off or trim it down. I wouldn't worry about paint. It would be flaking off in no time. I thow my range bag into the seat area.
                        good word! thanks

Comment

I see you already have drink holders in place. That's a mandatory requirement for any D-Moe project approval.

Comment

I built one also. Used 4 clamps and went miles. Never had the need for something the barrel went in. Something to hold an umbrella comes in handy. Guns can get hot sitting in the sun and becomes an unpleasant surprise

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                            X