Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The longhorn off-season hype train has gone from “we have Ewers and Bijan, we are set!” To “So what Card beat out Ewers…let me tell you how losing our best OLineman and 2nd best WR is *actually* a good thing.”

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy D View Post
      The longhorn off-season hype train has gone from “we have Ewers and Bijan, we are set!” To “So what Card beat out Ewers…let me tell you how losing our best OLineman and 2nd best WR is *actually* a good thing.”
      That's been a trend for some time . . lol

Comment

Lol, paint by numbers is hard for some.

Comment

Hardly, poor take, take a lap. Nobody was upset in getting Ewers, you'd have to be a numbskull to be. Everyone knows Bijan and Worthy are electric. No one has stated, without sarcasm, that losing two starters is good?

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
            Sark starting Card week 1 is just a scrimmage. Ewers will probably play second half. Sark just wants those news guys on the offensive line work out the kinks before putting Ewers in.
            You win! Ewers has 0 snaps at the college level, and will take minimal reps in the 2nd half. Should be ready to go for week 2....

Comment

Every. Single. Year.

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
                Hardly, poor take, take a lap. Nobody was upset in getting Ewers, you'd have to be a numbskull to be. Everyone knows Bijan and Worthy are electric. No one has stated, without sarcasm, that losing two starters is good?
                The longhorn radio guys here in Austin have been pumping the sunshine all week trying to spin these obvious negatives into something. Been cracking me up.

Comment

The longhorn radio guys here in Austin have been pumping the sunshine all week trying to spin these obvious negatives into something. Been cracking me up.
                  I hear you but those guys jobs are to generate interest.

Comment

Per Colin Coward, Ewers named starter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So it’s not Card after all? [emoji23]

BMD’s have spoken.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                        So it’s not Card after all? [emoji23]

BMD’s have spoken.

Heath did say a few days ago, it was trending that Ewers would get the nod. I trust Heath on his sources with Chad C a close 2nd.

Everyone else on this thread is pretty much slinging crap on the wall hoping it sticks, with any team.

Comment

Ketch didn't do the Horns any favors with his post about Card being named the starter, followed by an announcement (by the SID) that it would be Ewers, instead. It's created poor optics, either way.

The team knows if the right decision was made. That's what will ultimately matter.
                          My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                            Heath did say a few days ago, it was trending that Ewers would get the nod. I trust Heath on his sources with Chad C a close 2nd.

Everyone else on this thread is pretty much slinging crap on the wall hoping it sticks, with any team.

Lol you got most of it right

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                              Ketch didn't do the Horns any favors with his post about Card being named the starter, followed by an announcement (by the SID) that it would be Ewers, instead. It's created poor optics, either way.

The team knows if the right decision was made. That's what will ultimately matter.
                              That was a major swing and a miss. Definitely poor optics to the keyboard fans. But ultimately you're right, none of it matters really. Whoever wins games is all that matters. Hopefully one of them will get it going.

Comment

Well, apparently the say something nice game didn't last long.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X