San Antonio TTHA Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

San Antonio TTHA Show

This weekend is the third stop of the TTHA Shows for 2022. We will be in San Antonio at the Joe Freeman Exhibit Hall where I have spent many days as a volunteer at the San Antonio Stock Show for 25 years. I will be in booth 128 next to the 3D Archery Range on the east side of the hall.
    I will be doing a seminar at 10:00 AM on Saturday about calling predators in the 21st Century and answering questions about calling critters. We will be selling a few calls and the book, EYES FRONT. I hope to see all my South Texas buddies along with some new friends.
    Thanks and Adios,
    Gary

I will be giving away quite a bit of swag from our sponsors of CARNIVORE. Ruger pins, bandanas, neck gators, stickers. Trijicon stickers, lens clothes, coozies. Hornady caps with the purchase of EYES FRONT, stickers. FREQ stickers.
    Adios,
    Gary

Comment

I am working on Friday and Saturday. It will be nice to have a day off on Sunday!

Comment

Maybe it’s time for me to go again? I haven’t gone in 20 years after being a vendor and witnessing the mayhem TTHA show is

Comment

We will see y’all on Saturday

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
            I am working on Friday and Saturday. It will be nice to have a day off on Sunday!
            See you there. I didn't find out about Smart and the fish tank until Saturday in Dallas. Hopefully, everything is up and running as they were greatly missed last weekend.
            Adios,
            Gary

Comment

Originally posted by Sika View Post
              We will see y’all on Saturday
              See ya on Saturday! Looks like we could get a little rain on Sunday.
              Adios,
              Gary

Comment

I was at TTHA show in Houston last year and there were half the number of vendors and a lot of my favorites were not there. I live in Llano now and the SA show is closer. How is the vendor count there this year?

Comment

I’m going to try and go scope it out tomorrow afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by 88 Bound View Post
                    I’m going to try and go scope it out tomorrow afternoon.
                    Post what you see, thx.

Comment

Im driving down from Midland I will be there most likely Saturday. Can the show ben seen in the time on Friday or will you need more time to browse around?

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Roberson View Post
                        See you there. I didn't find out about Smart and the fish tank until Saturday in Dallas. Hopefully, everything is up and running as they were greatly missed last weekend.
                        Adios,
                        Gary

Jeff and the fish tank are there this weekend. I’m still out unfortunately. TBHer Radar will be helping Jeff out this weekend or so I heard.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          Jeff and the fish tank are there this weekend. I’m still out unfortunately. TBHer Radar will be helping Jeff out this weekend or so I heard.
                          That is a quality help right there!

EDIT - Oh yeah, we will miss you Smart.

Comment

I am heading to my lease so taking a detour and checking out the show on Sunday.

Comment

What the rules on CCW in the show ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X