• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
    Big Texan in Amarillo
    Reata in Alpine
    The Rustic in Houston

Just a few places I’ve seen them in the last couple of years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Never in my 53 years. Lol. Do they come on a plate with vegetables? Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

George’s in Waco used to, been several years since I’ve been in there though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well

An American gentleman is visiting Spain and stops in for an evening meal at a upscale restaurant…situated next door to the bull fighting arena.
        He notices another man being served a plate of spaghetti with two very large meat balls. He asks his server what the man is having…and is told “when the bullfight is over and they harvest the animal…one lucky patron gets the testicles”
        The American says he will be in town tomorrow night and would love to try this delicacy. The waiter agrees to save them for the American.
        The next night with much anticipation the American waits as the server confirms the dish is in fact being prepared “just for you”
        Much to the Americans chagrin when he is served its two very small meat balls !
        The American asks what’s up with this ?
        To which the waiter replies “Senòr…sometimes…the bull he don’t loose”

Comment

Originally posted by jdavidson View Post
          An American gentleman is visiting Spain and stops in for an evening meal at a upscale restaurant…situated next door to the bull fighting arena.
          He notices another man being served a plate of spaghetti with two very large meat balls. He asks his server what the man is having…and is told “when the bullfight is over and they harvest the animal…one lucky patron gets the testicles”
          The American says he will be in town tomorrow night and would love to try this delicacy. The waiter agrees to save them for the American.
          The next night with much anticipation the American waits as the server confirms the dish is in fact being prepared “just for you”
          Much to the Americans chagrin when he is served its two very small meat balls !
          The American asks what’s up with this ?
          To which the waiter replies “Senòr…sometimes…the bull he don’t loose”
          I’ve been waiting to spring that joke since the thread started…….

I was questioning the timing but fortunately you threw it out there.

Comment

Originally posted by SM69 View Post
            George’s in Waco used to, been several years since I’ve been in there though.
            They aren't on the menu any more.

Don't know of anywhere here that serves the Original Sack Lunch anymore...

Comment

My new office is in Waco now I was hoping someone knew of a place.

Comment

Been in Waco a long time and never seen them on a menu. But I don’t get out much.

Comment

Originally posted by Paycheck View Post
                  Been in Waco a long time and never seen them on a menu. But I don’t get out much.
                  I've never heard of or seen them on the menu at Georges and I've been going there since Ivwas 4. Lol.

Comment

little bit of a drive, but Fly by Night steakhouse out by Cleburne had them a couple years ago.

Comment

The Heitmillers Family was the last I can recall offering them on a menu. At one time you could ask for them at the original Georges on Speight (before Sammy bought them) and they would fix you up.

I do not know of any establishment in or around Waco that offer's them now.

Rwc

Comment

JJ's Oyster Bar in Ft. Worth served them two years ago.
                        Adios,
                        Gary

Comment

Go visit the local vet, he'll have gloves full.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                            Never in my 53 years. Lol. Do they come on a plate with vegetables? Lol.

A girthy carrot.

Comment

I know it is not Waco but Reata in Fort Worth serves calf fries. Served with cream gravy that is tasty as well.

Comment

Originally posted by GroceryGetter View Post
                                I know it is not Waco but Reata in Fort Worth serves calf fries. Served with cream gravy that is tasty as well.
                                That’s the last place I had them. Tasty.

Comment

Working...
                                X