• Show
Clear All

Amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Congrats!!!!

Comment

Very cool !

So happy to see so many gals getting into weight lifting/ power lifting these days.

Comment

That is awesome. Very exciting.

Will be great to see her in the next Olympics.

J

Comment

Congratulations to her!

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Comment

That’s awesome! Congrats amigo!

Comment

******! Congrats to her (and you)!

Comment

Just saw this josh congratulations to her

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Congratulations to your daughter. That is a huge accomplishment. Is the big dude in the black shirt her coach? I think I seen this on his facebook page. If so he is one heck of a coach, my kids love that man.

Comment

Congrats on the accomplishment!!

Comment

Originally posted by trhunter View Post
                        Congratulations to your daughter. That is a huge accomplishment. Is the big dude in the black shirt her coach? I think I seen this on his facebook page. If so he is one heck of a coach, my kids love that man.
                        Yep, that's Cedric "Tankulous" White. He's a coach in Shepherd and a good guy. He has been training her for the last year or so and he has helped her a bunch from where she was.
                        Last edited by Pineywoods; 05-31-2022, 09:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                          Yep, that's Cedric "Tankulous" White. He's a coach in Shepherd and a good guy. He has been training her for the last year or so and he has helped her a bunch from where she was.
                          He is one of the best I have ever seen and he is even a better person. Both of my kids have had him as a coach and they both love that man to death. You couldn't ask for a better person (in my opinion) coaching you daughter. I hate that he is not coaching is Shepherd next year, but I am so happy for him for starting his own business. He deserves everything he gets.

Comment

Congratulations!!!!
                            Adios,
                            Gary

Comment

That's great....Congrats!!

Comment

Originally posted by trhunter View Post
                                He is one of the best I have ever seen and he is even a better person. Both of my kids have had him as a coach and they both love that man to death. You couldn't ask for a better person (in my opinion) coaching you daughter. I hate that he is not coaching is Shepherd next year, but I am so happy for him for starting his own business. He deserves everything he gets.
                                yes sir, agreed.

Comment

Working...
                                X