NRA Convention in Houston this Weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NRA Convention in Houston this Weekend

I am planning to attend the NRA Convention at George R. Brown May 27-29. I hope to see some of my friends down there as this is always one of my favorite events. I will be spending most of my time around the Ruger booth, so if you have a chance, please spot by for a visit.
    Thanks and Adios,
    Gary

Cool...

Comment

I will be there Gary !

Comment

We will be there all day Saturday. Lots of booths at the show I want to visit.
        Will look for you at the Ruger booth.

Comment

Can't make it this weekend. We went last time it was in Houston probably 7-8 years ago. The main exhibit hall is a site to see and worth the trip by itself. Admission used to be free for any current NRA members.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainDave View Post
            Can't make it this weekend. We went last time it was in Houston probably 7-8 years ago. The main exhibit hall is a site to see and worth the trip by itself. Admission used to be free for any current NRA members.
            Still free for members.

Comment

Most of the folks in the shooting and hunting industry will be there for at least one day. This event is similar to Shot Show in that most of the firearms, optics and ammo companies will be exhibiting. Many of the Second Amendment Rights folks and Conservative talk show hosts will be there as well.
              Adios,
              Gary

Comment

I'll be there setting up booths starting tomorrow. SCCY and some smaller

Comment

In light of the Uvalde shooting, I am guessing that the number of Anti Gun protesters will be quite large...
                  Adios,
                  Gary

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Roberson View Post
                    In light of the Uvalde shooting, I am guessing that the number of Anti Gun protesters will be quite large...
                    Adios,
                    Gary
                    Depends how many the demoncrats are willing to pay to show up.

Comment

Gary, can you tell me if it is possible to go to the event as a paying attendee and NOT have to join the NRA to get into the show? I just cannot join an organization that I feel is so corrupt, but I'd love to go to the show.

Comment

My son and I will be there Saturday. He's easy to spot as he stands nearly 6'8"

Comment

I may be there Saturday at the SCI Booth labeled FIRST FOR HUNTERS!

Comment

Working but someone post pics of the cool stuff.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

You can not get in with out a current NRA membership, same for wives.

Comment

Working...
                              X