ISO Centerville, Small Buildings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ISO Centerville, Small Buildings

We have a property in centerville about 12 miles down hwy 7 headed towards Crocket. My wife and I are looking at getting a building built, or dropped off so we have a place to stay vs dragging the camper for each trip. Anybody have some recommendations for any builders local or someone who can deliver in the area? Looking for a 12x24 to 16x32 building, Something with a porch. The road isn’t the best but we take the jayco down it, so a gooseneck should have no issues. Thanks in advance TBH
    Attached Files

I've been trying to get a new metal shop built now since I told them to proceed back in January. They hadn't even started and the building guy didn't even return my calls so I told them last week that I would have to do something different.
    This is on the NE side of Crockett. If you can find a building like you want and can finish it yourself it might be better and faster.

Comment

Originally posted by El Paisano View Post
      I've been trying to get a new metal shop built now since I told them to proceed back in January. They hadn't even started and the building guy didn't even return my calls so I told them last week that I would have to do something different.
      This is on the NE side of Crockett. If you can find a building like you want and can finish it yourself it might be better and faster.

I think that’s the plan. If I can just get the frame work done, or even get premade walls/roof then I can finish everything myself. Building the whole things isn’t out of the question but living in Houston having it pre built is the easiest option. Good luck on the metal building

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

There is a dealer with one like that in Marquez

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
        X