A first for me...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A first for me...

We've caught just about every 4 legged mammal in a snare so far except for a fox. Badger porcupine rabbit Dillo skunk coon yote possum. Just no fox. This was a freaking surprise had him by the sount...expected a fox long before a pig! And yes Jackson has a dove feather I'm his hand.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Lol that’s funny! Good eatin size too

Comment

We snared what looked like about a 300lber one time. That dude had the fence and surrounding brush all tore up. To say we were surprised to see it snared was an understatement. So I know how you feel! At least yours is good eating size!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

i snared a buzzard one time. had him by one foot

Comment

You can snare the heck out of hogs in cover. Just be careful around livestock. Sometimes they fight like crazy, or times they will lay down and die.

Comment

**** I bet that hurt

Comment

The only thing I've caught in a snare has been hogs. Two of them. Both around the snout.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	20200206_043136.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	224.2 KB
ID:	24666056

Comment

We use snares on trails. If you keep the your scent off of them they work really well.. I usually put a little corn before and after so they will eat then run to the next pile causing the hogs to catch themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by black dallas View Post
                  i snared a buzzard one time. had him by one foot
                  I bet that was fun to get out of the snare.

Comment

Working...
                  X