Let’s Help a Good One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let’s Help a Good One

My wife and I recently befriended a couple that relocated from out of state. The husband has become a good friend of mine and is looking forward to his first bow season with me this year. A safety consultant job brought him to north DFW and he was previously a safety director for a commercial construction company. His employer just notified him that he has until next week to get vaccinated otherwise his employment will be terminated. They have made it clear that neither weekly testing, proof of antibodies, nor religious exemption will be considered. He is looking for employment options in the greater DFW area and the green screen always seems to be the best network around. If you know of anyone looking to make a hire in his line of work please shoot me a message. It would be greatly appreciated.

Man I hate how these are becoming more common...willing to relocate??

Comment

PM sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
        Man I hate how these are becoming more common...willing to relocate??

Ultimately, yes. But he’s trying very hard to avoid moving. Prior to being grounded he was traveling to job sites across the country roughly 4 days per week.

Comment

Man I hate this kinda crap Randall! Looks like I retired just in time. No hookups at this time, but I’ll check around. Good luck to your friend. If he’s y’all’s friend, he must be a good dude!

Comment

No help on a job…..but I’m **** proud to see him sticking up for what he believes in!!

Comment

Sorry to hear about at that, im no help on a job but hopefully he can find something.

Comment

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
                No help on a job…..but I’m **** proud to see him sticking up for what he believes in!!

Agreed. He has people pulling him in every direction including his parents and in-laws but he’s trying to follow his heart.

Comment

Bumping this up

Comment

Maybe he should just get the vax.

Comment

Gab.com has a job page with employers who do not require vaccination.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                        Gab.com has a job page with employers who do not require vaccination.

Appreciate the helpful response and will pass it along.

Comment

Working...
                        X