Y.O. sold again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Y.O. sold again

So I heard the Y.O. sold again and it was sold to the guy that had the ranch with all the windmills south of Rocksprings that tried to join the grid and was denied because the money behind the guy is from China. So basically China now owns the Y.O.! Already talked to one landowner the backs up to the Y.O. that will be selling because he doesn't want China as a neighbor

Sounds like a dumb reason to sell.

Comment

I think I know who bought it

Comment

Originally posted by dharris View Post
        So I heard the Y.O. sold again and it was sold to the guy that had the ranch with all the windmills south of Rocksprings that tried to join the grid and was denied because the money behind the guy is from China. So basically China now owns the Y.O.! Already talked to one landowner the backs up to the Y.O. that will be selling because he doesn't want China as a neighbor
        He’ll prolly sell to China

Comment

I heard it fell out.

Comment

So the guy is from China or just his payments come from China? Half of the windmills going in are Chinese companies. Where does the power his windmills produce go? Are they not in the ERCOT grid?

Hell, the biggest taker of money from China are Sleepy Biden and his family and the stupid voters elected him.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
              So the guy is from China or just his payments come from China? Half of the windmills going in are Chinese companies. Where does the power his windmills produce go? Are they not in the ERCOT grid?

Hell, the biggest taker of money from China are Sleepy Biden and his family and the stupid voters elected him.
              So people who voted for Biden get money from China?…

Comment

Dilligaf!

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                  Dilligaf!
                  No, no you do not! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post

From what I have heard the guy is backed buy the Chinese government and he was denied ability to hook to grid on that property south of Rocksprings.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                      Sounds like a dumb reason to sell.
                      Gotta agree with that
                      Originally posted by dharris View Post
                      From what I have heard the guy is backed buy the Chinese government and he was denied ability to hook to grid on that property south of Rocksprings.
                      And this 2

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

dang it was listed about 3 weeks ago, the shreiner family are the ones who screwed up that whole deal from the get go

Comment

“I’m not going to be a neighbor with China” goes and buys Chinese made products… What a CS reason to sell but whatever.

Comment

Kings & Serfs, stop trying to put a ethnic label on it…Serf !

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                              I think I know who bought it
                              Your Lufkin neighbor, David Frankens. I ended up buying a property of his about a year ago. Interesting guy to say the least.

Comment

Working...
                              X