Alec Baldwin involved with shooting.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by matagordian View Post
    This is all the fault of an armorer that failed to do his job. He is responsible for guns and ammo on set.

Alec or any other actor are doing what they are suppose to do, firing at people and cameras.
    This is how films are made. Since this was a western with revolvers they probably put in a bullet so the camera would see that it loaded. Armorer probably didnt remove the charge.
    99% chance this is what happened and makes the most sense.

Comment

The Hollywood armorer who tended to the deadly weapon used by Alec Baldwin on the set of “Rust” had expressed doubts about her skills and ability to load prop guns.

Armorer nervous about ability.

Comment

This is all the fault of an armorer that failed to do his job. He is responsible for guns and ammo on set.

Alec or any other actor are doing what they are suppose to do, firing at people and cameras.
        This is how films are made. Since this was a western with revolvers they probably put in a bullet so the camera would see that it loaded. Armorer probably didnt remove the charge.
        Use a bullet with no powder and a dummy primer for footage of bullets?

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
          Use a bullet with no powder and a dummy primer for footage of bullets?
          Couldn’t tell you.
          If an armorer gives William Shatner a phazer and the director tells him shoot it at the alien and it lazers another actors head off. It's not Shatner's fault.

Tragic event, but not sure why everyone is so riled up about it. There were 2 people killed and 13 wounded in Chicago a few days ago.

Comment

Couldn’t tell you.
            If an armorer gives William Shatner a phazer and the director tells him shoot it at the alien and it lazers another actors head off. It's not Shatner's fault.

Tragic event, but not sure why everyone is so riled up about it. There were 2 people killed and 13 wounded in Chicago a few days ago.
            I agree with you. Whether you like him or not he doesn’t know one thing about a firearm. Nothing. The person that handed it to him is paid for that, not him, he’s paid to act.

Comment

The crew of the Alec Baldwin movie "Rust" reportedly experienced on-set gun safety issues prior to Thursday's deadly shooting incident in which the actor discharged a prop gun, killing the movie's cinematographer and injuring its director.

Comment

Well someone needed to take the heat off of Biden.

Comment

Ahhh shucks.
                  I’d almost be willing to bet that Baldwin had a lot
                  To do with the chaos.
                  Shame someone had to die to humble this bag of crap……..who am I kidding,
                  He can’t be humbled

Comment

Meet the armorer that Alec and his company decided was the best person to handle the firearms for his movie.

Last edited by Hunting4fun; 10-24-2021, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
                      Meet the armorer that Alec and his company decided was the best person to handle the firearms for his movie.

https://twitter.com/TeresaFreeThink/...090783235?s=20
                      Train wreck...

Comment

Well not sure what’s going on with Baldwin and the demand for content that includes firearms.
                        I noticed a location being set up this AM at the top of my block.
                        Not sure what it is but Big Sky has been filming around here the last few weeks.
                        Maybe I will see the nice blond around town.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
                          Well not sure what’s going on with Baldwin and the demand for content that includes firearms.
                          I noticed a location being set up this AM at the top of my block.
                          Not sure what it is but Big Sky has been filming around here the last few weeks.
                          Maybe I will see the nice blond around town.
                          Tell her I said HI...

Comment

This homicide is really taking a bunch of twist and turns. Seems like a whole bunch of folks might need some time in the pen.
                            Never happen though. It will be nothing more than a tragic accident.

Comment

Heard today there were lots of live rounds on set. Crew had been out target practicing

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                                Heard today there were lots of live rounds on set. Crew had been out target practicing
                                Lots of chances to clear and make a firearm safe every time that firearm was touched. Imagine the CHAOS working with so many incompetent people.

Comment

Working...
                                X