School Shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heath View Post
    DallasTV on Twitter had a video of a fight in a class room saying that is what started it.

Not verified by anyone else.
    My daughter is a coach at another AISD school, and her softball players got texts from students at the affected school saying that some of them saw the students fighting and then heard shots.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

Suspect identified, on the run in his vehicle.

Comment

Not discounting the severity of the situation but so far it seems this one would be more of a shooting that happened to occur at a school vs the "school shooting" that drives the narratives.

Comment

Originally posted by Gclyde28 View Post
          Not discounting the severity of the situation but so far it seems this one would be more of a shooting that happened to occur at a school vs the "school shooting" that drives the narratives.

A toot, a poot, a fart.....

Comment

Perp
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Gclyde28 View Post
              Problem with your narrative is that when I posted, it was unknown.

Comment

Just ruined his life, and maybe others.....trying to be a thug

Comment

Now back to hunting related items....

I need a better picture and more angles.

Comment

Originally posted by alien_scones View Post
                    Perp
                    The bull queers in prison are going to like him

Comment

Originally posted by DFWPI View Post

It didn't come across as a "mass" shooting from the word go, knowing the school and the area. But, that is the narrative that the media will run with.

Comment

Originally posted by coachk View Post
                        prayers up!! Worst fear as a teacher

Yep. I hear you.
                        And a Coach/Teachers parents worst nightmare. Youngest son is a coach/teacher in South Dallas. Breaks up at least 2-3 lunch duty fights a week. School security in my opinion is a joke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like two shot and two more injured. I have video of the fight but not the actual gunshots.

Comment

prayers sent for those who were shot and effected

Cant wait for the local news station interview of the mother professing her son is a good church-going kid who "dindu nuffin".

Sadly, this same type of retaliatory shooting happens everyday. The younger generation doesn't respect another man's life and they do not fear the police or judicial system.

Hypothetically speaking ..... The crimes committed could be punishable by up to 30 yrs in prison, public defender will plea bargain to 18 yrs, and perp will be back on the streets after serving 7 yrs. (paid for by taxpayers). Rinse and repeat

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
                              Looks like two shot and two more injured. I have video of the fight but not the actual gunshots.
                              There's a video on DallasTexasTV on twitter that shows a video where you can hear shots in the background, not see anything though.

Comment

Originally posted by DFWPI View Post

I guess I don't follow what narrative you think I'm trying to push.

I completely understand that at the time of your posting there was an active shooter at a school and that's what we knew.

I was just noting that as some details began to come out this didn't quite fall in line with the mass school shootings the media loves to run with where they are typically more random acts of violence.

You say toot, poot, fart. I think its more fart, shart in this situation.

Regardless, terrible situation all around. Nobody should send the kids to school in the morning and have to wonder if they are going to make it home that day.

Comment

Working...
                                X