Ainsworth meat resuming deer processing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ainsworth meat resuming deer processing

As season approaches I wanted to let you guys know that a good buddy and hunting partner of mine purchased Ainsworth Meat Market a while back and will resume their deer processing operation this year. If you're in the Magnolia/Woodlands area and looking for a processor give them a try you will not be disappointed.

Ainsworth is hard to beat! I’ve tried a dozen or so processors and their sausage was one of the best. Tell him to go to great extremes to insure customers get their own meat back. The previous management failed in this category imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I used Ainsworth for many years to process deer and pigs. Their quality went way down several years ago and haven’t used them since. May try them again since under new management and the close proximity to my house.

Comment

Any ties to the Ainsworth in Huffman/Crosby area?

Comment

Originally posted by RWB View Post
          As season approaches I wanted to let you guys know that a good buddy and hunting partner of mine purchased Ainsworth Meat Market a while back and will resume their deer processing operation this year. If you're in the Magnolia/Woodlands area and looking for a processor give them a try you will not be disappointed.

I was pumped to hear this!!! We will be giving them a shot this weekend hopefully!

Comment

Might have to give them a try this year

Comment

There was an small convenience store with an deli named Ainsworth in my neighborhood in South Houston. Always scratched up enough money to get some ribs or a deli sandwich. I wonder if they are related.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                Any ties to the Ainsworth in Huffman/Crosby area?
                Chew
                They are not connected in anyway. They may have been years ago but not any longer. The new owners are a great family and produce great products.

Comment

Their Italian Deer Sausage was awesome 20 or so years ago. Will keep them in mind, thanks RWB.

Comment

Good luck to everyone this weekend!! Zak the owner of Ainsworth meats is looking forward to meeting some of the TBH crowd. He asked me to pass along that the first person to come in with a deer and mention they heard of them on TBH will get a free Ainsworth hat.

Good Luck

Comment

Working...
                    X