X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol!

Comment

Originally posted by FULL DRAW View Post
      All I did was lay off the vitamin "D" and stopped watching The Notebook and Hope Floats and it cleared right up.
      Hilarious

Comment

Had a friend that was tested 4 consecutive days, everyday they test was different. Positive, neg., pos., neg. She never went back after the 4th test

Comment

FYI a buddy is getting that injection today that they told you there was no more of.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
            I suspect I had covid for three hours last Monday night. First, the backstory. I've been on ivermectin and zinc for 6 weeks with a once a week dose of Ivermectin.
            Last Monday evening, I wasn't feeling good and had uncontrollable chills at 630. At 730 the chills went away but I had a fever of 101. I took a dose of Ivermectin and 100 mg of zinc and at 930 my temp returned to 98.9. Tuesday I got the antibody infusion, see other thread, at 3 pm, which turned out I was one of the last to get it. Yesterday, I went to UTMB and got the test.
            I just got the result and it is negative.

So, I firmly believe that my preemptive treatment of Ivermectin and zinc really knocked down the covid and I finished it off with the infusion. I can't prove this but I do believe it.

Please don't trust the government or our medical profession. In regards to covid they are not working in your behalf. When I got tested, I asked the nurse what would they do for me if I was positive and she said "send me home for rest". That's it.
            Go get an antibody test if you havent been vaxed and you will know. I did mine last week and found out I am dripping with antibodies. No idea I even had covid. 41, work out 4-5 days a week pretty hard and only eat crap on the weekends. Vitamins and Zinc for years.

Comment

I suspect I had covid for three hours last Monday night. First, the backstory. I've been on ivermectin and zinc for 6 weeks with a once a week dose of Ivermectin.
              Last Monday evening, I wasn't feeling good and had uncontrollable chills at 630. At 730 the chills went away but I had a fever of 101. I took a dose of Ivermectin and 100 mg of zinc and at 930 my temp returned to 98.9. Tuesday I got the antibody infusion, see other thread, at 3 pm, which turned out I was one of the last to get it. Yesterday, I went to UTMB and got the test.
              I just got the result and it is negative.

So, I firmly believe that my preemptive treatment of Ivermectin and zinc really knocked down the covid and I finished it off with the infusion. I can't prove this but I do believe it.

Please don't trust the government or our medical profession. In regards to covid they are not working in your behalf. When I got tested, I asked the nurse what would they do for me if I was positive and she said "send me home for rest". That's it.

wow good work, next time you need an infusion why dont you just do it yourself then lol

thats the problem with this division.. its causing all kinds of distrust in a profession that has saved countless lives and loved ones but hey thats your choice

Comment

I will say i believe there are many folks just like you. Wife and I had some type of bug. I could not taste coffee when I woke up. Within a day taste was back. Temp the night before. Nasal and congestion. I took a breathing treatment- Been on vitamin, supplements, Ivermectin for a while. Wife was about same two days later. Covid? Who knows. At this point its just a virus we gotta learn to live with

Comment

How did you know what is in the infusion if you don't trust doctors and nurses?

There are a lot of other things going around right now other than covid. Hopefully your immune system is in good shape.

Comment

This is exactly what I see/hear from everyone, go home and rest. There are very few urgent care sites that will prescribe anything.

Originally posted by buck_wild View Post
                    So we are to trust you over the "medical profession" ?
                    One my agree with this but I do like the fact he provided his experiences. I will qualify with this info, one of my best friends is my Dr.(age mid 50's) and his wife and my wife are lifelong best friends. I believe what he tells me and he is an independent Dr with his own practice, not affiliated with any other organization.

Now, my nephew and his wife are both doctors about 30 miles away and are affiliated with the local hospital, ie, they are employees. They are both late 30's in age. They will not buck the system and not step out of the box to administer meds because "they don't work", they tell them to go home and load up on vitamins, zinc and the like without a RX for anything that will really help them get over this mess quicker. They are being threatened with their jobs if they step out of line.

There is an agenda for sure and it's being manipulated, no doubt in my mind.

Comment

I had another friend die last night of it, so I'm not thinking its all BS anymore. He is the 3rd one in the last 2 weeks. None of them had any medical problems before this. Glad you are doing well. If the horse wormer helped, good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by kingranch View Post
                        wow good work, next time you need an infusion why dont you just do it yourself then lol

thats the problem with this division.. its causing all kinds of distrust in a profession that has saved countless lives and loved ones but hey thats your choice
                        Agreed. Now all Dr’s and nurses can’t be trusted. They all are in on the scam.

Comment

Once I was afraid to jump out of an aircraft, then I was afraid my chute wouldn’t open, then I was afraid I’d get tangled, then I was afraid it would be a bad landing. When I hit the ground I learned that was the best part of the mission.

Glad you are better and one should do what they feel is best for themselves.

Comment

TSC workers are coined the new doctors. The infusion centers are actually a mixture of monoclonal antibodies with a dose of J&J vaccine.

Comment

Originally posted by FULL DRAW View Post
                              I had AIDS for a week once.
                              Lmao!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                                Na, that was just a reaction to the wart cream.....
                                So wrong 😑!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X