Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pheasant mount came back, not my bird.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pheasant mount came back, not my bird.....

as title says it's not even remotely close.....my bird was wild and pristine with massively long tail feathers, got back a bird with messed up tail and feather pattern not remotely close......we were so excited to get it back and were like what is this ??? Literally bird of a lifetime. He said he wants to make it right but how can you replace a trophy wild bird ??? Got him off referrals on tbh. We are sick, offered refund and next mount free.......I've sent pics to numerous guides and everyone agrees no way its the same.......

Pics?

Comment

Originally posted by Reaper87 View Post
      Pics?
      Trying to figure that out

Comment

So apparently I need to have 5 posts to be able to share a picture (hubby doesn’t know how lol), I only have 2, so this is post number 3…

Comment

And post #4

Comment

And post #5

Comment

Originally posted by Bellavita View Post
              And post #4
              PM them to me and I can post if you'd like. Curious to see these birds...

Comment

Here’s pics of hubby’s pheasant:

Last edited by Bellavita; 07-27-2021, 10:18 AM.

Comment

pics of the mount?

Comment

Comment

Ya not the same bird, but what makes it a bird of a lifetime?

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
                        PM them to me and I can post if you'd like. Curious to see these birds...
                        I sent you the link in a PM. Second and third pics are my bird. First, fourth and fifth are what I got back.

Comment

I don't necessarily see a different bird, but looks like the tail feathers got damaged in the mounting process or someone chewed on them.

He should be able to easily pull those out and replace with similar tail feathers.

Comment

Originally posted by CTR0022 View Post
                            Ya not the same bird, but what makes it a bird of a lifetime?
                            Wild off our farm in Oklahoma, we kill pheasant none that massive and long tail

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
                              I don't necessarily see a different bird, but looks like the tail feathers got damaged in the mounting process or someone chewed on them.

He should be able to easily pull those out and replace with similar tail feathers.
                              feathers other than even the tail don't match. Not sure who would have chewed on them......

Comment

Working...
                              X