anyone sell on gunbroker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone sell on gunbroker?

I swear this "pandemic" has brought the stupid people out in full force. Panic buying is fun if you are the seller, but dealing with the idiots almost makes it not worth it. The constant questions of "do you have one like it but in another caliber" or "can I make a pistol out of that AR lower" or "what calibers can I make from that AR15 lower" or "what is your buy it now price" are frying my brain. Just had a guy leave me bad feedback because my price was too high.... it was a penny start no reserve auction. Anyone have any crazy gunbroker stories?

Always had a great experience with GunBroker. There was a deal on Armslist though that I regretted. The guy gave me specific packing instructions, made me read them back to him, was condescending AF, and blistered me with questions for updates daily until it arrived. It was the crazy girlfriend version of an internet gun deal.

Also met some very interesting characters through Texas Gun Trader. Everything from a guy who was ****** that the gun wasn’t cleaned to his standards but who apparently had no standards regarding use of a toothbrush , to several undercover cops - one of which who was using the gun I was buying in a sting operation, to a guy who drove all the way from Dallas and then decided he didn’t want it. Weirdos, lots of them.

Comment

How many clips come with that AR15 lower? [emoji2960]

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Had good luck with gun broker

Comment

I registered on Gun Broker, that took a lot longer than I thought it would. Then I really did not want to be stuck with only paypal and money orders as payment options. I decided to register for Gun Broker Pay. After I don't remember how long, I finally gave up on that. Every time I thought I had given them all of the info they wanted, and thought I was good to go, nope, there was another step I had to go through. They kept sending me e-mails, I had to send them a photo ID, and I think a utility bill. I wound up doing that at least twice to register to sell on Gun Broker, then at least twice more to register for Gun Broker pay. I still have e-mails from them that I have not even opened, that have some other step I need to do, to get another step farther for the Gun Broker pay. I decided I am not even going to mess with it.

I got registered on MeWe, and sold 80% of the brass and bullets I had the first night I posted them up. Whole lot less hassle. I sold all of the bullets I had, all but some of the 22 Jet Mag. brass. I sold all of it, quickly, with very little trouble. But it seems there are a bunch of scammers on MeWe, so you have to be careful. I am started to learn how to pick those people out, you are never going to be able to identify all of them.

Comment

Originally posted by RifleBowPistol View Post
            I registered on Gun Broker, that took a lot longer than I thought it would. Then I really did not want to be stuck with only paypal and money orders as payment options. I decided to register for Gun Broker Pay. After I don't remember how long, I finally gave up on that. Every time I thought I had given them all of the info they wanted, and thought I was good to go, nope, there was another step I had to go through. They kept sending me e-mails, I had to send them a photo ID, and I think a utility bill. I wound up doing that at least twice to register to sell on Gun Broker, then at least twice more to register for Gun Broker pay. I still have e-mails from them that I have not even opened, that have some other step I need to do, to get another step farther for the Gun Broker pay. I decided I am not even going to mess with it.

I got registered on MeWe, and sold 80% of the brass and bullets I had the first night I posted them up. Whole lot less hassle. I sold all of the bullets I had, all but some of the 22 Jet Mag. brass. I sold all of it, quickly, with very little trouble. But it seems there are a bunch of scammers on MeWe, so you have to be careful. I am started to learn how to pick those people out, you are never going to be able to identify all of them.
            What groups should I join to sell ammo and gun related parts on MeWe?

Thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by 9452772 View Post
              What groups should I join to sell ammo and gun related parts on MeWe?

Thanks,
              Well, I just started signing up for any that looked interesting. I also look at the number of people in a group. When you get on MeWe, if you go to the groups section, there is a section called guns and hunting related I think. I searched that section. Then later I just went to the groups section and entered gun, at the top in the search bar. I have joined about 50 groups and I did not get on any that had less than 500 members, unless it was a group that was for a specific subject I am interested in.

Comment

Try these groups.

THE RELOADING GROUP

RELOADING COMPONENTS/DISCUSSION

RELOADING ESSENTIALS BUY/SELL/TRADE

THE RELOADING BENCH

This is one of the best.

BUY, SELL, FIREARMS, RELOADING EQUIPMENT&SUPPLIES

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
                  It was the crazy girlfriend version of an internet gun deal.
                  Solid gold!!

Comment

Working...
                  X