• Show
Clear All

Come on now!!! Need some pics!!

Comment

I hope you are gutting him right now!

Comment

LDP’s!!!!

Comment

Just came back to the house to look at video footage. Shot could not have been any better. We didn’t find a single drop of blood and no deer within 125 yds. We are both in shock. After video footage he is definitely dead. Getting a bite and then will go back with lights.

Comment

Tagged. Good luck.

Mama always said, "It be like that sometimes."

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
              Just came back to the house to look at video footage. Shot could not have been any better. We didn’t find a single drop of blood and no deer within 125 yds. We are both in shock. After video footage he is definitely dead. Getting a bite and then will go back with lights.
              Good luck. Tuned in for updates..

Comment

In for pics. Good luck. Not trying to play armchair quarterback but if you saw him alive and walking 5 minutes after the shot I would wait way longer if you can stand it. Good luck either way! Just my 2 cents.

Comment

I can vouch on the shot. The deer is dead no doubt. Should be blood everywhere. Time to find him!!

Comment

I don’t know what to think right now. Complete shock. Worst case is liver shot at entrance and opposite shoulder blade ricochet of arrow. We can’t find a single drop of blood.

Comment

Man I hope you find him!

Comment

Anyway to post the video of the shot or text it to one of us to post? We are living vicariously through you this weekend lol

Comment

Man you can't catch a break

Comment

Originally posted by Jon B View Post
                            Man you can't catch a break
                            I'm thinking the same thing.

Good luck Jason!!

As Always My Heart is filled with Love for you and Your Families. Not because I am commanded to Love my Neighbor but because I can, am able to and it brings me Joy.

Comment

Way to go, You will find him!

I am off work tomorrow so if y’all need another set of eyes looking PM me. I will be out that way hunting pigs near New Summerfield in the morning and wouldn’t mind helping search at all. It’s so thick out there it may take a little looking but you will find him...what a cool buck! Congrats!

Jason

Comment

We looked at the video and I thought it best to wait til morning to look for the buck. Will be out looking at good light.
                                Jason will be here just a little later.

Comment

Working...
                                X