Draw Hunts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by James View Post
    Can anyone beat my 18 points for deer, pronghorn, Muley and exotics? Sure wish I had that many points for Elk and sheep out west. I’ll make my annual donation soon.
    I can! I've got 20 now. I had 20 before I was picked the last time.

Comment

Originally posted by GBludau View Post
      I put in close to $900 last year for everyone, and at the very last minute before the deadline, I included Aransas NWR, regrettably.

Guess what was the only hunt I was drawn for?

You're right, Aransas NWR, and that turned into an expensive 13 accumulative days after scouting, hunting, camper spot, travel expensive, and mosquito repellant.

Need some better luck this year
      $900?! with odds that bad, SMDH there are better options out there son.

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post

Yeah for $900 and $2-400 more, you can go kill an antelope or deer in a state like Wyoming or Montana diy or otc in Missouri, Oklahoma on public, etc.

Comment

Put my name in the hat yet again. I don't have many points but I'm totally ok if I get a Archery National Refuge hunt.

I gave up on my chances for a TX Antelope tag and drew a super tag in WY for Antelope this year, think it was about $600.

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
            That included everyone on my apps for numerous hunts. Theres nothing you can do about the odds. Not a big deal to me. Ill do it again this year too. I don't whine about everything like some guys do.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

That included everyone on my apps for numerous hunts.
              I hope you collected their part. If not, they wouldn't be going on my apps this year!!!

Comment

That included everyone on my apps for numerous hunts. Theres nothing you can do about the odds. Not a big deal to me. Ill do it again this year too. I don't whine about everything like some guys do.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
                Haha if you don't like it, don't play.

Comment

Dannorocks: Are you getting a guide for your awesome antelope tag?? Eli Grimmett with Pronghorn Guide Service is guiding some amazing properties in WY with high B&C scoring goats every year!!

Comment

I just donated a couple hundred dollars.

Comment

1st deadline approaches.

Comment

I put in my anti, about to give 'em a little more for my boy.
                        There are worse things I could spend my money on.

Comment

I applied for 9 or 10. But in 6 different categories to start building points.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Seems like there are more people putting in for more hunts every year since they lifted the cap on the number of hunts you can put in for. It will be interesting to see how it plays out in the years to come.

Comment

When is the first drawing taking place? Anyone have the dates?

Comment

First drawing would be for Alligator and Pronghorn I believe. Deadline is today, drawing should be held tomorrow morning.

Comment

Working...
                                X