Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trophyhunter01 View Post
    hope the picture makes it this time

Looking good for the future. I’m pulling for you this year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
        After catching up on this thread, looks like a great season in store across the Pineywoods. I've got a couple big mature 8's coming in on my Montgomery County lease that I will be after. I got both my feeders up and running about 3.5 weeks ago on my Madison County lease but no cameras running up there.

I'm pretty close to having a Houston County lease rapped up! The landowner has already agreed to lease to me. I'm going out there tomorrow or Saturday to meet the landowner and look the place over. Per google maps, this place looks like absolute money! I'm pumped over this place big time. It's not a big place 100+ acres but it is the right location no doubt.

Glad you were able to line a new place out up in that country. Good luck with it!!

Comment

Things are starting to change bucks are starting to show up [emoji1377][emoji1377][emoji1374]

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
            Glad you were able to line a new place out up in that country. Good luck with it!!

Thanks! This spot is pretty sweet but way overgrown. I've got a couple of solid deer coming in, one of them real solid. Ran up there 2 days ago and built two 10 panel pens since hogs found one of my corn piles. A buddy of mine shredded both my spots where I want to put stands which was a major help! This place hasn't been hunted in a very long time and we have been finding sheds everytime out without even looking. Going up today or tomorrow to put up ground blinds.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks! This spot is pretty sweet but way overgrown. I've got a couple of solid deer coming in, one of them real solid. Ran up there 2 days ago and built two 10 panel pens since hogs found one of my corn piles. A buddy of mine shredded both my spots where I want to put stands which was a major help! This place hasn't been hunted in a very long time and we have been finding sheds everytime out without even looking. Going up today or tomorrow to put up ground blinds.

Where abouts you at Johnny? I’m not far outside Crockett

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                Where abouts you at Johnny? I’m not far outside Crockett

Not all that far out of Ratcliff.

Comment

Not all that far out of Ratcliff.

Gotcha good luck this year got my first buck pics yesterday got a really good young 10 comin up. Excited to see what the next few years do for him.

Comment

Morning everyone! First time logged in since the end of last year. Hope everyone had a good off season! We attempted to feed protein over the summer but with work and the lease being waaay too wet we didnt get to protein as long as we wanted nor did we even get to make trips to check on it. Come next weekend will be the first of everything from brush hoggin', throwing corn, to putting out cameras. Looks like some heavy activity from the pictures I've seen.

Comment

Y'all have any luck using mineral/salt blocks?

Comment

I just got a lease between Newton and Bon Wier off 190 that is ALL mine. I am so stoked. No one to deal with but me. That being said, I need some info on brush hog/tractor rental or paying someone to do it. Not much needed but want to open things up some. Want to clear some lanes and level some ground.

Comment

This is why i hate hunting with cattle

Comment

Looking for a place in Anderson County.
                            Does anyone know of any availability?

Comment

Dang that sucks Corey. Not the kind of pictures I want to see on my covert!

Comment

Originally posted by ren087 View Post
                                I just got a lease between Newton and Bon Wier off 190 that is ALL mine. I am so stoked. No one to deal with but me. That being said, I need some info on brush hog/tractor rental or paying someone to do it. Not much needed but want to open things up some. Want to clear some lanes and level some ground.

I just got info for a guy who does small clearing jobs out of Bon Wier. PM me

Comment

Working...
                                X