Scott Archery Echo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scott Archery Echo

Does any one use this release? I've used the Little Goose for years, but the way the release attaches to the wrist strap tends to get in the way. I'm thinking with the nylon strap on the Echo, I could tuck the release under my sleeve. I just don't want to spend money on something I'm not sure of.

Thanks
    Grumpy

Haven’t tried it. Might just have to get it from somewhere that will let you return it. My only fear with the nylon is it stretching out

Comment

Yeah, the stretching is a concern of mine as well.
      I'm gonna get it.. If it does stretch, I've always got my Little Goose.

Maybe if it does stretch, it will reach a maximum creep, and require only one adjustment.

I will update on quality, when I get it. Then again after I shoot it for a while.

Comment

So, I got the release in Saturday, and went to the range Sunday. It’s a solid release, that said it is a Scott.

It shoots very well. I love the shotgun trigger, big improvement over the straight knurled trigger the little goose comes with.

I have no issues goong from a bar release to the nylon strap, I’ve just got to get used to the shape of the release head, as it is not smooth and straight. It has a machined design on it, but not an issue, just different.

I didn’t make any adjustments to it, which you can. I **** it straight out of the box, and I think I’ll leave it as is.

Very smooth, and responsive. I put about 100 arrows down range, and must say, I believe I’ve found what I’m looking for.

Comment

Working...
        X