No announcement yet.

iPhone scammed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not sure if you can do it, but can you report it to law enforcement for theft?

Comment

you remember the persons name? We can hit up his facebook account until he/she cries for mercy. lol

Comment

Originally posted by John Paul View Post
        you remember the persons name? We can hit up his facebook account until he/she cries for mercy. lol
        Please and thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by John Paul View Post
          That's not a bad idea to put him on blast...

Comment

I can text someone a pic of their Facebook. I don’t have Tapatalk to upload pic

Comment

If you can make calls the phone ain’t blacklisted.

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
                If you can make calls the phone ain’t blacklisted.
                But it’s iCloud locked so you can’t get apps all you can do is make calls and texts

Comment

can you reset to factory specs

Comment

Originally posted by Triple 7 View Post
                    can you reset to factory specs

Already tried. Got someone that will buy it for parts for $400 so I might do that and only wipe my butt with $400

Comment

Pretty much hosed and the phone is most likely stolen

From the Google:

If you don't have a way to log in with the original account used to activate the iPhone, you're basically stuck. Activation Lock is a powerful and effective tool and there's really no easy way around it. That's why it's so important to make sure used phones are not iCloud locked before you buy them.

Comment

I'm assuming you have already talked to cell carrier and/or someone who repairs iphones? Some of them know how to do somethings that normal folk don't.

Comment

Men use android, just saying. Lmao. That sucks bro, but karma is a beeatch.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Or take it to the Apple Store and be done with it. Ft. Worth, Southlake, and three in Dallas. Genius Bar takes it in the back and comes out a few minutes later...Voila’

Comment

Originally posted by texaswildlifeta View Post
                              Already tried. Got someone that will buy it for parts for $400 so I might do that and only wipe my butt with $400
                              there's a way to completely reset the phone to factory default if it isn't on the stolen or lost list...take the phone to your local wirless store and the will run the IMEI number on it to see if it is....NEVER BUY A PHONE OFF SOMEONE UNTIL YOU VERIFY THAT IMEI number, I used to work for Verizon and had so many people come in that couldn't activate it because it was either stolen, lost, or not paid for....

but you can try this method,plug your phone into a computer and log into iTunes.....once you do so, do a HARD RESET until you see the iTunes prompt a message on the screen and follow the steps.....it worked sometimes depending on the situation

Comment

never ever use Facebook payments. ever.

Comment

Working...
                                X