Theory on the inquisition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Theory on the inquisition

So the leading democrats do not want to have an "impeachment inquiry", aka inquisition because they won't allow cross examination or opposing views to listen to the indictment interviews.

There's 7 more weeks before they break and the session ends.

Could it be they intend to drag this out until next October, vote to impeach and push it to the Senate, which they hope will flip to the democrats? Is that the strategy?

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
    So the leading democrats do not want to have an "impeachment inquiry", aka inquisition because they won't allow cross examination or opposing views to listen to the indictment interviews.

There's 7 more weeks before they break and the session ends.

Could it be they intend to drag this out until next October, vote to impeach and push it to the Senate, which they hope will flip to the democrats? Is that the strategy?
    I have been thinking and saying that for two years.

This has been a well thought out plan from the original impeachment demands from the squad to Al Green from Texas trying to go it alone to this latest dragging it out.

It is all an orchestrated play, partly to go along with the debates.

That is exactly why Trump has demanded an immediate vote.

Do both sides caucus behind closed doors and map out a strategy? Absolutely.

But this dragging it out isn’t happenstance or searching for “the truth”.

It was all planned months ago right after the Dems and Pelosi gained the House in the mid-terms. It was probably discussed even before then.

Comment

I guess they will be choking if the republicans take back the House.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
        I guess they will be choking if the republicans take back the House.
        They have 52 seats in red areas that voted for Trump. We need 19 to flip Congress.

I will say it again. This is about the judiciary. Trump with 4 more years of appointments will set them back 25 years.......

The Republican Senator from Louisiana just told Tucker the Ukrainian government is as crooked as a barrel of snakes.. LOL.......

Comment

Plan A) actually impeach Trump

Plan B) cast enough shade on Trump it takes the spotlight off us (Dems & Republican), and hurt Trump in 2020.

If they impeach Trump on this, I’d wager EVERY prez since WWI is guilty of these allegations. You know **** well we have used our position to get little bits along the way

Comment

They wont hold a vote for the impeachment inquiry because three votes have already failed.
            They also need to freeze out the repubs so there is no cross exams or witnesses called, so they control the narrative, and leak what they want the public to know, eventually getting the public on their side.
            I wonder if there is a way to shut this down with a court case?

This looks to me to be a pretty clear cut coup attempt.

Comment

Working...
            X