New Pistol: Kimber Micro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Pistol: Kimber Micro

I was really on the fence about purchasing one of these little pistols. I’ve never handled one prior to deciding that I would purchase one. I finally settled on the Micro .380. I understand that some people would have suggested the 9mm but I wanted something that my wife and kiddos could shoot as well that would be fun with minimal recoil. To say that I’m impressed with this thing is an understatement.

I’ll try to update this thread as I get to the range. I’m also planning to take it up to Colorado in two weeks to have in the pack.

I purchased the gun from scopelist.com and had and unbelievable experience from start to finish with the company. Tyler was unbelievable and was nice to have someone that talked to me on the phone and texted me regarding any questions that I had. I wouldn’t hesitate to buy from them again.

Last edited by muley4x4; 10-15-2019, 07:06 PM.

I got one in a 9mm two tone. I love mine for such a compact carry gun. They are awesome little guns. Congrats on the new buy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have 2 of them. My son has the 9mm version as well.

Comment

i have a micro in .380 silver w-wood grips.bought it @ 6 months ago and have ran @1000 rounds thru it ,all types of ammo. never had a fail to fire or cycle. use it as my carry gun,almost forget its there. bought it with my no smoking money. would buy another,great guns!!

Comment

Working...
        X