This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    Dear lord people. That is not talking trash. SMH.

I totally agree just like not calling sams phone isn’t harassment [emoji1787][emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by GA Bowhunter View Post
      https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...y-beat-cowboys

Eagles coach talking trash. Let's see if the Cowboys respond on Sunday.
      Not trash talk at all. Red Jesus should be telling his team the same thing. All successful coaches say things like this. If the cowboys need this to motivate them, I believe they are in deep doodoo

Comment

I guess the coach was supposed to say " we're going to go down there and lose this game " lol. The Cowboys are in deep doodoo, if they lose it is about 80% over with.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
          I totally agree just like not calling sams phone isn’t harassment [emoji1787][emoji1303]

I have not heard mention of that before any other game this year. I did hear them saying on the radio that LSU fans did that to Tebow as well.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
            I guess the coach was supposed to say " we're going to go down there and lose this game " lol. The Cowboys are in deep doodoo, if they lose it is about 80% over with.
            "We're going to do down there and give it our best! Win or Lose, you're all winners and deserve to be proud!"

You know, with all the new NFL pussification rules those types of statements may not be too far away and they may start handing out participation trophies.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
              I have not heard mention of that before any other game this year. I did hear them saying on the radio that LSU fans did that to Tebow as well.

Not to shabby for folks with flip phones... happened to fournette twice as well if i remember correctly it was Florida and auburn

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                Well, you can look at it like they are tanking or you can look at it like Hey! They are tied for first!!!!!

I like first.
                You Sir are my hero..love the optimism..

Comment

Soooooooooooooooooooo, they done dropped 3 in a row. Got the Eagles next and the Patriots on down the road.
                  Resort back to post #30!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sasquatch View Post
                    Not trash talk at all.
                    Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post

Yet, 50 years later people still talk about Namath guaranteeing a win in the SB.

When the opposing coach guarantees a win when he is going to be playing in his biggest rivals house, that is trash talk. It doesn't get much trashier. Or talkier.

Originally posted by edit: From Namath's wiki page
                    Three days before the game, Namath was tired of addressing the issue in the press, and he responded to a heckler at a sports banquet in Miami with the line: "We're going to win the game. I guarantee it."
                    Last edited by GA Bowhunter; 10-15-2019, 03:18 PM.

Comment

Garrett should borrow a line from a couple of old SB winners, " put it in 3 inch headlines, we will win the game " or what are they made of " paper mache "

Comment

When it rains, it pours.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
                          When it rains, it pours.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
                          He has been waaaaaay overpaid, really do not see it as a big loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
                            When it rains, it pours.
                            Don't see where it could make a whole lot of difference.
                            The D line has been nothing to cheer about.

Comment

Cowboys sign Justin Hamilton to replace Tyrone Crawford while he is on IR.

Comment

gezzz Urban Meyer “absolutely” would take Cowboys job

Comment

Working...
                                X