Menard 2020-2021 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by droebuck View Post
    Y’all will have a good time there Mike, Tony is good people. Picked up my wife’s deer she killed there last year today.
    [IMG][/IMG]

Thanks Donny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
      Got on droebucks old lease off 1221. Pretty excited. Got off my Victoria lease this spring and figured I would skip a year or so. As summer wore on I realized I cant do it! Been wanting to go back to the hill country for a while then this place popped up.

Got set up last weekend and ready to go!

Thanks Tony!

Your welcome Mike

Comment

Calling for 104 today, 106 tomorrow and 105 on Saturday. We get plenty hot here but this is not normal...waiting for a cool down next week.
        Adios,
        Gary

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Roberson View Post
          Calling for 104 today, 106 tomorrow and 105 on Saturday. We get plenty hot here but this is not normal...waiting for a cool down next week.
          Adios,
          Gary
          of course the weekend we decide to come up for some feeder pen work. Good thing the San Saba river runs through our backyard. gonna enjoy some much needed cool down time.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu_dude View Post
            of course the weekend we decide to come up for some feeder pen work. Good thing the San Saba river runs through our backyard. gonna enjoy some much needed cool down time.
            I hear ya, we are doing some work this weekend too. Afternoon will surely find me in the river with a cold one. Going to start at 0 dark thirty.

Comment

Originally posted by Blownshelby View Post
              Where around Victoria was your lease.?
              Fleming Prairie Rd

Doug ( doug on here ) is the lease manager. I dont know if the spot has been filled or not

Comment

Well the rain and evening cool down this weekend was much appreciated. Got up early and got all our work done before noon just to find out we had a window AC go out. spent the better part of Saturday evening trying to beat the rain to get it replaced. Just got some photos from the new cell game cam and it looks like the wind is picking up again tonight. We need some more of the rain from up North!

Comment

Well the rain and evening cool down this weekend was much appreciated.
                  We were there also. Quite a wind storm and maybe about 1/2 an inch Saturday evening?
                  Definitely cooled everything down.

I was bummed when we went to town to find that the Lazy Ladle was drive through only. Had to go eat at that Mexican place north of town.

Comment

Originally posted by Capp35 View Post
                    We were there also. Quite a wind storm and maybe about 1/2 an inch Saturday evening?
                    Definitely cooled everything down.

I was bummed when we went to town to find that the Lazy Ladle was drive through only. Had to go eat at that Mexican place north of town.
                    Yall go to Ojeda's across from the Bowie Truck stop? at 83 and 190?

Comment

Yall go to Ojeda's across from the Bowie Truck stop? at 83 and 190?
                      Yes, that is where we had to go. They had a drive through only sign up also, but told us to come in.
                      Not my first choice, but it was actually good this time.

Comment

Yes, that is where we had to go. They had a drive through only sign up also, but told us to come in.
                        Not my first choice, but it was actually good this time.

Haven’t really gotten to eat much in town. Is the ladle pretty much the best?

Comment

Haven’t really gotten to eat much in town. Is the ladle pretty much the best?

Definitely.
                          You got to try their chicken fried steak. They pan fry it. Yum!

Comment

Farmlogs said we got almost .5” over the last two nights. Like everyone we sure need it.

Comment

Anybody find a really good attractant for the Axis?
                              Running corn feeder with food/mineral
                              block near by.

Comment

Anybody find a really good attractant for the Axis?
                                Running corn feeder with food/mineral
                                block near by.
                                we haven't seen any Axis on our place yet NE of town.

Comment

Working...
                                X