Surfside is on fire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surfside is on fire

Went to SS this afternoon with great conditions and a pint of yuge, and I mean yuge shrimp. So big, we would've eaten any leftover. Anyway, my wife caught 4, the smallest at 17 in and two 22 in. I caught three healthy 18 in or so. We left em biting cause we used all the shrimp, wasn't many, and tried gulp and silver spoons without a bite. Going tomorrow after work.

SH

Always go for the quart. lol. It was full of slimers and ladyfish this morning, and dink trout.

Comment

Yuge shrimp for yuge fish.

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Gonna get up in AM & check weather & cams. May roll in the AM.

Comment

Went out yesterday about 40 miles out of freeport for the last day of snapper season and we caught some huge sows....plan on leaving mid day tomorrow for a overnighter and hope to catch a mixed bag of several species trolling and bottom fishing around the rigs or maybe make a run to the flower gardens
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by DEREKG22 View Post
              Went out yesterday about 40 miles out of freeport for the last day of snapper season and we caught some huge sows....plan on leaving mid day tomorrow for a overnighter and hope to catch a mixed bag of several species trolling and bottom fishing around the rigs or maybe make a run to the flower gardens
              Nice snaps!

Comment

Well, this awesome window of a calm surf and blue/green water to the beach is closing. My wife and I kept over 30 trout and her personal best trout of 22" while wading. Hopefully, these conditions come back soon. We set our crab traps tonight and should have some good pickins.

SH

Comment

Nice. I hit it Monday and didn’t mess with it again. Overall I thought it was pretty slow but I got high standards. Lol

Comment

Working...
                  X