Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Max Stalling/TBH JamBowRee Music Series - Wednesday 7/29!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cool!

Comment

Grew up in the same town as Max and graduated high school with one of his older sisters.

Comment

Originally posted by simek View Post
        I celebrate the guy's entire catalog.

Yes

Topaz City

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm counting down the days here...that said, I'm counting down the days to every single Wednesday.

Comment

Love some Max Stalling!!

Comment

Never heard a Max tune I didn’t like. He’s 1 of 2 guys left who I really want to see live, but havnt yet. I’ve been waiting for the chance to do so at Gruene, or Helotes, but havnt made it work yet.

Comment

Have seen Max several times, including him recording his live album at Dans Silver Leaf here in Denton. He's been nothing short of awesome every time!

Sparks is the greatest of the great smooth Max

Comment

Will be tuning in.

Comment

Have not been able to catch him live either, so i will tune in.

Comment

Tadpoles and Eagles is probably my favorite, that whole album was great.

Just dawned on me what shirt I’m wearing...

Comment

Topaz city and probably corsicana are great tunes as well.

Comment

He played on my buddies back porch 10 years ago for his 40th. I told him I was gonna cut him if he didn’t play Tadpoles and Eagles! Then after he played the song we talked about crappie fishing!! Max is the man!!!

Comment

....glanced back across my shoulder like a seventh season buck....

Love me some max and try to see him when he's close. the acoustic sets at railhead were awesome back when Burt owned it. Would love to see the band in a old dancehall setting in south Texas or the greenwood in bluff dale.

Sure been a while since I've really been on the road with this slowdown and all. Let's kick her off with some travelin lite.

Comment

Looking forward to it!

Heather and I are looking forward to Wednesday! Hope y'all can drop by, tip a cold one with us and share the evening. We'll have fun.

Go to Max Stalling facebook page at 7:00pm CT.

For y'all non-Facebookers....I suppose you could go catch a previous episode on Youtube...we are slowly getting them posted there. But as for watching it live on Wednesday night...sorry...Mark Zuckerberg has us by the short hairs for now.

Comment

Drunk in Mexico...come on man, who else writes like that!?!? The BEST!

Comment

Working...
                                X