Vacation Ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 3DW5 View Post
    Go to Scotland, Edinburg to be exact and tour the castles. Edinburg Castles is right on the North Sea, very cool environment and amazing history and stories. Also lots of stories about William Wallace in that area and the best fish and chips on earth.
    Just a idea.
    I went 20 years ago and still want to go back. Great place.

Comment

Colorado.
      Hike the mountains( just pick a range), Horseback ride, hike the mountains, white water rafting (1st week in June is killer!) oh, and hike the mountains. Do some stream fishing (not hunting related)
      If you have to (and only if you HAVE to) take your wife to Estes Park to shop.
      Go to Yellowstone, stay at the lodge , hike a little bit ( you said you'll be 60 , not dead) and go skydiving while you're there.
      Last edited by whakm; 01-30-2020, 01:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Parramore View Post
        I went 20 years ago and still want to go back. Great place.
        This^^^^^ would be way cool too.
        On my bucket list

Comment

Over water bungalow

Comment

Originally posted by BowDude View Post
            Airfare to China is pretty cheap right now!!! LOL
            You could even take your friends...

Comment

Venezuela
              Lol, yeah, Venezuela is truly a sad story. Co-worker is from there, won't go back, and is trying to get his parents to move here.

Americans should technically avoid Columbia too. But I would go there in a heartbeat. Really want to see Pablo's ranch and his hippo's.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                Lol, yeah, Venezuela is truly a sad story. Co-worker is from there, won't go back, and is trying to get his parents to move here.

Americans should technically avoid Columbia too. But I would go there in a heartbeat. Really want to see Pablo's ranch and his hippo's.
                Why avoid Colombia I go there never any issues and for Venezuela are having an international biker fest in March . This lady from my credit union just got back from Colombia no issues . She was in Bogota , Medellin and the Amazon. She said no issues and would go back again .

Comment

You could even take your friends...
                  May or may not bring them back. Chose wisely!

Comment

We are going to Italy then visiting family in Spain . Is there anything that you prefer as far as spending time at a beach or like to look at older buildings or just want to spend it outdoors .

Comment

Alaska fishing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Costa Rica.… Really a great place to relax and get away. Stay at ChuckFu's place. Home away from home. You can do about anything you want to do there.

Comment

In country out of country, budget? I travel out of the country and for non hunting trips I would recommend in this order- Greece, Scotland, Italy (Lake Como). I also like quick weekend trips, for example my wife and I are doing a 3 day trip to Paris in October, we will see Elton John and fly home. Granted a couple mo the before he will be in our home town, just not as fun.

Comment

Working...
                          X