Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 150class View Post
    Yep.

The update to the app is crap compared to the old format.
    I can still run through it fine but really really realllyyyy preferred the old layout. Feel bad for my dad as he is not the most tech savvy and this new layout is going to be a big hurdle for him...

Hmmmm, a double high one for me. Started up a new Verizon Spartan over the weekend, a baby hurdle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
      Nice. I just ordered a new Covert last night after reading how great they are on here.

I did not order the one you could remotely change the settings. I ordered the E 1.

Maybe I should have stuck with Snyper.

Being from Louisiana booooah you gonna have a hard time...I gaarohnnteeeee

Seriously though they are working some things out looks like. It's growing on me but I'll know more when I get into this evening when I have 75-100 pics come though from 4 cameras. If you can't change settings remotely on your economical Covert then one of my major gripes about the update right now is irrelevant for you... And honestly it's probably a lot of doing one thing for almost 3 years then they side swipe you with change. If this is your first one with them then you won't have anything to compare it too and biatch like us...

Comment

App update is terrible for user convenience.

Comment

Mine auto updated last night too and I just now looked at the app. Hate changes.

Comment

My 2015 won’t even blink at me and I thought passed the test.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Not a fan at all.

Comment

I hope everyone of the dissatisfied users are sending their complaints to Covert. I've emailed them 3 times.

Comment

Mine still hasn’t updated and hope it doesn’t. I like the original app

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    Being from Louisiana booooah you gonna have a hard time...I gaarohnnteeeee

Seriously though they are working some things out looks like. It's growing on me but I'll know more when I get into this evening when I have 75-100 pics come though from 4 cameras. If you can't change settings remotely on your economical Covert then one of my major gripes about the update right now is irrelevant for you... And honestly it's probably a lot of doing one thing for almost 3 years then they side swipe you with change. If this is your first one with them then you won't have anything to compare it too and biatch like us...

As long as it sends pics and they are easily retrievable all is good. I am at the lease enough to change settings if need be.

Comment

My updated app is frozen...stuck on the logo screen. Multiple restarts to no avail. This is wonderful! Someone deserves a big pat on the back and kick in the arse.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
                        My updated app is frozen...stuck on the logo screen. Multiple restarts to no avail. This is wonderful! Someone deserves a big pat on the back and kick in the arse.
                        Did you try to uninstall and reinstall?

Comment

Spoke to 3 different people at covert about it today off and on. They are working out bugs, but have probably lost me as a customer. Not because of the app situation, but because they are wanting $307.99 for me to upgrade my 2016 camera. That’s more than I can find them online at different places!!! Guess I will be trying a different company which really stinks because I’ve had great luck with covert and have had them for somewhere around 5 years. I miss the good ol’ days of sending in your old camera with a check for $50 and they’d send you a new one.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
                            That happened to me. I turned off my phone then back on and it worked. I bought two of the new Spypoint Link-Micros and are testing them at my house right now. Very pleased with them so far, but that's for another thread so all of the haters can chime in.

Comment

Originally posted by jake-1024 View Post
                              Spoke to 3 different people at covert about it today off and on. They are working out bugs, but have probably lost me as a customer. Not because of the app situation, but because they are wanting $307.99 for me to upgrade my 2016 camera. That’s more than I can find them online at different places!!! Guess I will be trying a different company which really stinks because I’ve had great luck with covert and have had them for somewhere around 5 years. I miss the good ol’ days of sending in your old camera with a check for $50 and they’d send you a new one.
                              They were selling the code blacks and the blackhawks for $275 on their own website. The code blacks are now sold out, but the blackhawks are still available for $275.... If they can do that, you'd think they'd at least make it $275 to trade in....

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                                They were selling the code blacks and the blackhawks for $275 on their own website. The code blacks are now sold out, but the blackhawks are still available for $275.... If they can do that, you'd think they'd at least make it $275 to trade in....
                                You would think, but the bad thing is I called them around a month and a half ago and was quoted a trade in of around $200 if my memory is right. Wish I would have gotten that in an email or something, but have no way to prove it. I talked to 2 people on the phone and another on their chat about it and all said the same thing. $307.99!!

Comment

Working...
                                X