No announcement yet.

Old Mexico 2020/2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They don’t allow you to return to Mex anymore? I ask permission to return to Mex and remove the violation then make them find another tick. Last cape took several tries before the lady realized I was just as stubborn as she was

Comment

Originally posted by walker1983 View Post
      They found a 12 month old petrified and tanned tick on my mounted deer from last year. They were going to take the whole mount so I sawed off the skull cap in front of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Beyond bullshi__

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
        This is exactly why i don’t get them mounted in Mexico you’re out the money twice now... what an absolute joke it is at how ridiculous they are!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        I'm not sure why anyone would get them mounted in Mexico.. The work that I see folks calling "good" coming out of there is very sub par at best...

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
          I'm not sure why anyone would get them mounted in Mexico.. The work that I see folks calling "good" coming out of there is very sub par at best...

All depends on who you use as you know and instructions given.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
            I give all our hunters a choice. Have the deer mounted in Mexico using original cape, or just take antlers only out.We have been very satisfied with the quality of work our guy does there. Agreed, not as good as Mesquite Taxidermy but still good quality. And I've never had any issues checking mounted deer out thru BP at Eagle Pass only.

Comment

Just hang em higher on the wall

Comment

Those introduced genetics fron Cuevas have done well for Jr. he spent enough on them funny the gringo thinks he did something

Comment

Originally posted by MexicoLowFence View Post
                  Those introduced genetics fron Cuevas have done well for Jr. he spent enough on them funny the gringo thinks he did something
                  Lol, don’t let the truth get you in trouble! The sun sure is bright in Mexico for everything to be so shady.

Comment

If you know you know and we all know but he stil brags that's ok

Comment

End of thread. 2021/2022 thread has been Started
                      Last edited by Mex. Bowhunter; 02-09-2021, 12:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X